User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I hate the way INTJs come out with ideas even they are unsure about as if they are certain of them.

I hate the way INTJs can seem totally unaware of how other people feel.

I an mildly confused at the INTJ tendency to believe conspiracy theories and superstitions.
    Ni in its purest form is Dale Gribble.

Ni without solid Te to back it up is completely detached from reality, forming its own wild conclusions based on basically nothing.

If yo uwant real conspiracy nuts check out INFJs
    the only thing they have to keep their Ni in check is Fe.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    infp

I told my INTJ cousin to have a safe flight once, and he replied "I'm not flying the plane". Gotta love the charm.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I don't have anything against INTJ's in general. I do, however, realize that the vast majority of the people who IRRITATE ME TO THE CORE are INTJ's, it seems.

The average INTJ isn't a problem. There's some out there, however, who just are flat out broken.

An INTJ tends to be more susceptible to several failings. Primarily, the big ones are that they get stuck on a single opinion and absolutely refuse to even consider any other viewpoint than their own, and they tend to come up with these opinions, either based solely upon someone else's work with no concept of self at all, or they develop it solely through themselves with no concept of anything else mixed in.

As such, they tend to get stuck on a very one track mind far too easily, and refuse to even consider they may be wrong. This leads to the other issues of arrogance and so on.

INTJ's are not necessarily smart at all, and in fact, most of the ones I've seen who thought they were, were often notably below average, because they lacked any real capacity to learn, or to process new information. They became so steadfast in their ways that they could not change, they couldn't learn, they couldn't become more than they were, and they couldn't improve upon their ideas. They were static, rigid, and usually very, very wrong.

Now, that being said, that's obviously not ALL INTJ's, that'd be silly. It's just that their methods of reasoning are mostly internal, and they prefer to have things finalized. With their specific thought process tending to 'end' things, and ignore future data which may prove them wrong, there are SOME who end up becoming even more stubborn than I am, which's a feat that few are capable of accomplishing XD

Most of them are pretty good peoples, but I've noticed there's definitely a trend where probably 25-50% of them just get so self absorbed that they can't even possibly fathom that they MAY be wrong. The concept doesn't even cross their mind. Doesn't matter how much evidence or proof is presented, it's all ignored, since they simply flat out ignore it as they've already made up their minds.

Once again, this isn't all INTJ's, but it's too high a risk for them it seems, moreso than other types. An ISFJ would do the same thing with emotions, but an INTJ tends to do so with whot they believe to be 'facts' or 'intelligence'.

For the most part, most INTJ's don't seem to fall into this pit, so I have no problems with most of them. It's just the unhealthy ones which have broken down I'm not too particularly fond of.

MBTI
    ISTP

Exactly, a lot of INTJs introverted intuition goes to their head. After all, intuition as it pertains to the myers briggs, is the ability to know something without being able to explain why. This leads some INTJs to feel that they shouldn't have to explain why, or that they're right solely on the grounds of their intuitive hunch.

So many INTJs are abrasive know-it-alls, who actually know very little.

MBTI
    ISTP

Also, INTJs often make it very apparent that they think everyone is their intellectual inferior. Lil' demi-Gods in their own minds.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    I don't have anything against INTJ's in general. I do, however, realize that the vast majority of the people who IRRITATE ME TO THE CORE are INTJ's, it seems.

The average INTJ isn't a problem. There's some out there, however, who just are flat out broken.

An INTJ tends to be more susceptible to several failings. Primarily, the big ones are that they get stuck on a single opinion and absolutely refuse to even consider any other viewpoint than their own, and they tend to come up with these opinions, either based solely upon someone else's work with no concept of self at all, or they develop it solely through themselves with no concept of anything else mixed in.

As such, they tend to get stuck on a very one track mind far too easily, and refuse to even consider they may be wrong. This leads to the other issues of arrogance and so on.

INTJ's are not necessarily smart at all, and in fact, most of the ones I've seen who thought they were, were often notably below average, because they lacked any real capacity to learn, or to process new information. They became so steadfast in their ways that they could not change, they couldn't learn, they couldn't become more than they were, and they couldn't improve upon their ideas. They were static, rigid, and usually very, very wrong.

Now, that being said, that's obviously not ALL INTJ's, that'd be silly. It's just that their methods of reasoning are mostly internal, and they prefer to have things finalized. With their specific thought process tending to 'end' things, and ignore future data which may prove them wrong, there are SOME who end up becoming even more stubborn than I am, which's a feat that few are capable of accomplishing XD

Most of them are pretty good peoples, but I've noticed there's definitely a trend where probably 25-50% of them just get so self absorbed that they can't even possibly fathom that they MAY be wrong. The concept doesn't even cross their mind. Doesn't matter how much evidence or proof is presented, it's all ignored, since they simply flat out ignore it as they've already made up their minds.

Once again, this isn't all INTJ's, but it's too high a risk for them it seems, moreso than other types. An ISFJ would do the same thing with emotions, but an INTJ tends to do so with whot they believe to be 'facts' or 'intelligence'.

For the most part, most INTJ's don't seem to fall into this pit, so I have no problems with most of them. It's just the unhealthy ones which have broken down I'm not too particularly fond of.
    Whoa, you must've lost a lot of arguments to INTJs!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Many of my buddies are INTJ's so I am hardly a hater, but it's annoying that they don't really get enthusiastic or excited about anything, or at least you can't see it. Like, they might chuckle and have a quick grin on their face, but some "normal" person would be ROFLing or jumping in the air. You just look at them and think: "That's all?". Robots.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Don't hate on them! That will only make them stronger..
    Likes Limey liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Yeees, that's it, give in to your anger!

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

In my opinion.. there is a definite gender divide when it comes to INTJs.

I can't much too say about the females, except there is something kind of sexy about their approach to things.

But OH MY GOD!!.. the males..
    before I go on , I will just state that I am speaking in general terms and there are always exceptions.

What a bunch of over emotional babies!! Yes! the so called objective seers of the big picture are a lot of arrogant, closed minded, think they know it all but don't have a fucking clue what is going on types.
    Just disagree with one if you don't know what I am talking about.
    Academic smarts and not much else.
    I am sure their mothers love them.. albeit begrudgingly