User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep7895 View Post
    Flaws they are often Unaware of ...

often think of different ways to do things strictly because they think the solution presented by the norm couldn't possibly be the best

only able to view the world through logic,,,which is not always the best mindset

unable to understand most people leading to being socially handicapped

overdue everything i mean there is a point where further reinforcing a point is futile

But if I can think of a better solution, then the room's way wasn't the best. My motivation behind thinking of better solutions is simply because I love problem solving and my mind is active.

I can't even begin to understand why logic wouldn't be the best mindset. What are the alternatives and how do they work?

I tend to blame other people for me being socially handicapped (or do you mean ostricised). If they wish to judge me or avoid me that is their business. In practice though, I know that I could make more of an effort to make people like me, but my default position is always to keep things brief and thus appear 'standoffish'.

I have to reinforce points because I know how dumb people can be. I reinforce points and they still ignore me, forget or do what they want. The only problem with this is that I then have to listen to them complain afterwards about how things went wrong. I try my best, but I do hear myself saying... I told you so, n times.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by ed111 View Post
    I have to reinforce points because I know how dumb people can be. I reinforce points and they still ignore me, forget or do what they want. The only problem with this is that I then have to listen to them complain afterwards about how things went wrong. I try my best, but I do hear myself saying... I told you so, n times.
    Yeah. INTJs can have a tendency to either not say enough of their reasoning (so people think your just baselessly asserting things, or say too much (when the person already gets it and its just annoying as somewhat patronizing). As for how to fix that, eh idk. Practice at reading the other person I guess.

Another thing, INTJs can have a very... blunt tone I guess. I don't mean just that they say what they think, that's clearly a good thing, but rather, it can come off as very arrogant and stubborn.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I hate INTJs for being able to turn a masochistic topic of self-criticism into a popular fad on MBTIc. It's just so emo.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

I don't really hate INTJs @ all, but for the sake of putting some input into this thread...

Anyway, I think INTJs are the jealous brothers of their ENTJ brothers. The latter can do everthing that the INTJ can do, and he also gains public recognition.

Granting that the ENTJ is an @SS and majority loves them only for their money per se, they're still a publicly recognized @SS

The NT family is something like this:
    ENTJ - Darth Vader
    INTP - Yoda
    ENTP - whichever Star Wars character is a goofball, charismatic, and somehow smart. Ok, a smart EWOK.

INTJ - A damn jealous Darth Vader subordinate or something. Kinda like Starscream. But that's a different story.

The first three gets an action figure. The last one doesn't.

INTJ plays in the same playing field as the ENTJs, but granting that there's a really good ESTJ out there, that's the one who'll get promoted in the mid level position, because the ESTJ is better with people and is a better at sucking-up. Even if the INTJ person is smarter, which I think they normally are (compared to xSTJs)

INTPs have no interest in competing with anything corporate hierarchy in nature, and ENTPs are just always the goofball who don't like to compete in anything.

ENTPs almost always have charisma, and INTPs will always be noticed because of their tons of quirks (granting that they don't go hermit mode), and INTJs always have the burden of slugging out with ENTJs, but comes with introversion as a liability.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Cypocalypse View Post
    and ENTPs are just always the goofball who don't like to compete in anything.
    wat
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

Being a prick, ENTP style, is outside the definition.

MBTI
    INTJ

ENTJ - Darth Vader
    INTP - Yoda
    ENTP - whichever Star Wars character is a goofball, charismatic, and somehow smart. Ok, a smart EWOK.

INTJ - A damn jealous Darth Vader subordinate or something. Kinda like Starscream. But that's a different story.

LOL

However, I believe we do have a figure ...

THE MASTER!

Darth Vader's just the public face of the empire. The enforcer.

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Yeah. INTJs can have a tendency to either not say enough of their reasoning (so people think your just baselessly asserting things, or say too much (when the person already gets it and its just annoying as somewhat patronizing). As for how to fix that, eh idk. Practice at reading the other person I guess.

Another thing, INTJs can have a very... blunt tone I guess. I don't mean just that they say what they think, that's clearly a good thing, but rather, it can come off as very arrogant and stubborn.
    I totally agree with you. I have no middle ground, it's either all or nothing. If I want you to do something I'll repeat myself over and over until I think you've got the point. If I'm not interested in what you've got to say, I'll be terse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    I hate INTJs for being able to turn a masochistic topic of self-criticism into a popular fad on MBTIc. It's just so emo.

INTJs were emo before it was cool, or even invented, except we didn't go around crying about how unfair the world is.
    Last edited by MacGuffin; 03-03-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Merging 3 post(s)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't really hate INTJs @ all, but for the sake of putting some input into this thread...

Anyway, I think INTJs are the jealous brothers of their ENTJ brothers. The latter can do everthing that the INTJ can do, and he also gains public recognition.

Granting that the ENTJ is an @SS and majority loves them only for their money per se, they're still a publicly recognized @SS

ENTJ - Darth Vader
    INTP - Yoda

Yeah, that's nice... Your opinion is what it is, but I don't agree with this. And I haven't seen Star Wars since I was 7, but no way is Darth Vader an ENTJ.

I really don't care much for ENTJs, and it has nothing to do with jealousy. When I look at an ENTJ, I see a waste of energy. Far too many words; too much materialistic motivation; pathetic lack of depth and appreciation of the little things; and WAY too much animation.

I've known ENTJs and yes, they do have more girlfriends; more money; a nicer house; a more expensive car; countless friends, etc... But there's no competition because I don't care about extravgance, I care about value. My girlfriends are more intelligent and beautiful, and a lot more fun and interesting to be alone with; my house is warmer and more thoughtfully furnished; my car (Jeep) gets me where I need to go and it's paid for; and my friends know me and have stood by me for years.

INTJs also don't have concern about being in the limelight. We know we're awesome, and have already moved onto our next brilliant invention.

INTJ bigotry never ceased to amaze me, but they sure are smart.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

It's like most of the stuff that is being said here that is negative - is really already known to me. I know people 'hate' me for it, but I really don't care. I find this thread to be more of a reinforcement that I'm an INTJ. I also find it to be almost like a.. praise thread heh.

"You guys suck because you are efficient and don't care about what other people think."

"Kay? Thanks."

(Oh and Star Wars, Anakin - ENFP, Vader - ENTJ maybe. But the Emperor is INTJ. )
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein