• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Seriously though, any non INTJ should realise that we are way harder on ourselves than we are on other people. We're more brutally honest with ourselves then we're ever be with other people. What you hear expressed as sarcasm or just negativity (like ohh we feel so sorry for your sub performance) is just an externalisation of some of our thought processes. Often we don't realise we are ripping someone to pieces as it seems tame in our own reflective world, and besides we're desensitised to it....

This is from way back, but I'm glad I read it, cuz now I'm not nearly as afraid of that biting (and uncannily poorly timed) INTJ tirade of "this is what I really think of you, and shut up with your whining about it" criticisms of me as I have always been. :hi:

Or at least I will not be afraid for a day or so, until I retreat into my fantasy world at length and then forget that I ever read it.

One of my best friends is an INTJ. He doesn't know that I know he is one of my best friends -- he never "admits" it unless he's drunk, when he shows me by his actions, but he would NEVER SAY IT. But I know he loves me, even though he wishes he didn't, or more accurately, he wishes I didn't KNOW he loves me. In fact, I'm probably his BEST friend, cuz he's so mean most of the time. But I can (finally) see through it. I love him to death, and I get a kick out of telling him that randomly, cuz he hates it when I do -- or at least he wants me to THINK he hates it. :headphne:

Make sense? :huh:

AND, his ENTJ wife is almost exactly the same, except she will smother me with hugs and friendly kisses right after she tells me what she thinks of me, or what she wants me to THINK she thinks of me.

They rock! :yes:

And oh, BTW, they are probably the two sexiest people I have ever known.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
/sets trap
/waits patiently for INTJ

hold on...something isn't quite right...

/gets trapped

dammit...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Last night a friend of mine called me:

Friend: "Hey, wow, you called me back. I thought you were mad at me or something because I haven't heard from you in so long."

Me: "LOL... nah, just been busy. It hasn't been that long either..."

Friend: "Its been like 2 months!"

Me: "Really?... :huh: "

[Random conversation ensues for 15 minutes]

Me: "Yikes... its past my bed time. Gotta go. I'll talk with you soon."

Friend: "You always say that and you never call. I always wonder if you've dumped me as a friend again" (We've had some 'falling outs' in the past)

Me: "Hey... I haven't done that in a long time. See?? Limited contact is GOOD for our friendship! :cheese: Besides, I finally just talked to my Dad yesterday and I haven't spoken with him since Christmas."

Friend: "Pffft. I'm more important than family. What you need to do is make a list of like... 10 people that are important to you and put them on the fridge. Go down the list, calling one of them every day, or at least every other day.... "

Me: :horor: "What???! No way! I can only handle one family or friend call per week. I'll call you in 10 weeks."

Friend: "LOL... NO! At least every 2 weeks."

Me: "Fine then. I'll put you on every two weeks, and call one of the other 9 people every week in between. I'll talk to them like... twice a year. Which really isn't all that different."

Friend: :doh:

I wanted to post this on his behalf of why he probably hates INTJ's. Hell, after replaying it in my head, I kind of hate INTJ's too. :D

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

-conversation-

I wanted to post this on his behalf of why he probably hates INTJ's. Hell, after replaying it in my head, I kind of hate INTJ's too. :D

Totally guilty of this. :doh:

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
... I wanted to post this on his behalf of why he probably hates INTJ's. Hell, after replaying it in my head, I kind of hate INTJ's too. :D

Heh, I do this all the time. My Introvert friends don't really mind, but it bothers my Extrovert friends a lot.

ez78705

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Me: "Fine then. I'll put you on every two weeks, and call one of the other 9 people every week in between. I'll talk to them like... twice a year. Which really isn't all that different."

haha.. Socializing is such a chore. After that conversation I believe you probably put that schedule down in your to-do list in your organizer or something. That's what I would do.

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ

Friend: "Hey, wow, you called me back. I thought you were mad at me or something because I haven't heard from you in so long."

Huh.. I don't do this with my real friends. It happens with my acquaintances all the time, but never with my best friends I either see or talk to them at least once a day.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't hate INTJs at all... I do have a lengthy list of greivences

Quelzalcoatl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I think we should receive some form of disability allowance from the state.

I actually do get a disability welfare, because stress makes me psychotic, and people give me stress. <<

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well well. This thread again.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well well. This thread again.

I love me some Oaky.

/apreesh

Oh wait, I have to be a hater. INTJs, get the sticks out of your damn asses. The end of the world isn't coming because a problem arises in your perfect plan. NO I will NOT tell you what exactly my plans are because I don't have one! And stop being so secretive about your emotions, and what you want. Be clear from the beginning.

Not a mind reader.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love me some Oaky.

/apreesh

Oh wait, I have to be a hater. INTJs, get the sticks out of your damn asses. The end of the world isn't coming because a problem arises in your perfect plan. NO I will NOT tell you what exactly my plans are because I don't have one! And stop being so secretive about your emotions, and what you want. Be clear from the beginning.

Not a mind reader.
I also like me some money. Always good.
I do wish those INTJs would also do better things with their sticks. Perhaps it could be used against those who always get in the way of a process.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I also like me some money. Always good.
I do wish those INTJs would also do better things with their sticks. Perhaps it could be used against those who always get in the way of a process.

hehehe....

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate INTJ's because they won't post in the damn video thread!

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
I hate INTJ's because they won't post in the damn video thread!
Hahaha! Ive seen that thread. Tell them to change the OPs questions to things like:
- Are you a genius?
- What is your IQ?
- What are your glorious achievements?
- If you had a utopia what would it be?
- What are your own theories?
- How would you rule the world?

They'll be jumping at the thread like wild cats on a fish-scented dead mouse.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahaha! Ive seen that thread. Tell them to change the OPs questions to things like:
- Are you a genius?
- What is your IQ?
- What are your glorious achievements?
- If you had a utopia what would it be?
- What are your own theories?
- How would you rule the world?

They'll be jumping at the thread like wild cats on a fish-scented dead mouse.

Hmmm, :sherlock:
thats kind of genius.... new thread idea