User Tag List

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

hahaha, they do like to ignore, dont they? damn them. damn them to the fiery pits of hades.
    It works, though. Just makes me crave their attention even more. *is ashamed*

Pick me, INTJs! Pick ME! ME! ME! MEEEEEEEE!
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    I know quite a few ENTJs and INTJs, and the answer's been a big fat yes in my experience.. although there's probably not some general rule. If there is, it could be due to the introversion/extraversion difference.
    My ENTJ best friend, definitely outwardly emotes far more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    The other NTs seem to like to pick on INTJs. Maybe it's all apart of some conspiracy, and none of us know that it's really sarcasm. Oh wait.
    INTJs are the black sheep of the NT family.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I'm still waiting for vitriol too.
    I hate INTJs because they are much better at being insulting than I am.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Permabanned Array
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    The other NTs seem to like to pick on INTJs.
    There aren't enough ENTJs online to pick on.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    There aren't enough ENTJs online to pick on.
    ... you took the words right out of my keyboard.

4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    - Emotionally crippled scumbags that will walk over you, esp. when your are down. They won't notice your mood, though, so it's nothing personal. It never is.
    - That sick sense of humour will offend every value you hold sacred, at just the wrong time. They will be amused at your discomfort, earthling.
    - Just when you though you could possibly be "chums" with an INTJ by talking about the weather, what you did at the weekend, etc, you will notice them looking at you in a funny way. This is pity. And you are the subject of it.
    - Your "great idea" is assassinated in a rapid, spit-fire of rational argument. You are offended and your feelings and ego are bruised. Don't be. Take it as a compliment that you have something interesting that is worthy of shredding! You won't of course; you'll collude with your colleagues and decide the INTJ is an arsehole (a point which the INTJ is likely to agree on).
    - Pull yourself together! A typical INTJ response to the worst crisis... Just spent 24 years in a Austrian cellar? - Pull yourself together woman!
    - In groups they are even worst, because the buggers talk on the same wavelength. Try being nice and make a contribution to the conversation - see what happens. That look again! Pity (multiplied by x).

Have nothing to do with them if you value your sanity.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Hellooooooo, where is the hate??? Cmon people, you can do better than that. :steam:
    They're dumb, and they're stupid, and they're not as smart as they think they are, ever. They're incompetent.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    451 sx/so
    ENFj Ni

my hubby of 21 years is an intj and he's just wonderful. everyone loves him and he's charming with women and good looking. plays guitar and writes songs. has numerous jobs he's good at and brings home the bacon very well, so i don't have to.

my only complaint *today* haha is that he thinks he knows everything
    !! he won't always contradict me, unless the issue is pressing. since i stay home, we usually don't conflict too much, but i kinda have gotten to where i dislike going on vacation with him. i want to enjoy a new city in a serendipitous sort of way; not rushing, not worrying about details, just going with the flow. but he gets so uptight about navigating around streets he doesn't know and parking in the perfect spot, etc. that we both end up so stressed out, we can't enjoy the rest of the day!

so i've learned that i take over the driving (much to his annoyance and irritation) in new cities, where lots of variables can be allowed to occur in a more relaxed way. but i leave the highway driving and inter-city navigation to him.

it's been nice to learn about personality typing (i'm a newbie) so i can show him he doesn't really know everything all the time.
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

Content. Content? Array DigitalMethod's Avatar

Pffft, everyone loves INTJs it seems.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar

I can't bring myself to hate on INTJs in a thread designated for it. That sounds like something they'd do.