User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

See I'm with Amargith on this one... I love INTJs... I think they are witty and what's all this rubbish about them not having a sense of humour and being all stiff... The ones I know are fun to be around ( and have hearts of gold, but don't let them know that I know )
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The other NTs seem to like to pick on INTJs. Maybe it's all apart of some conspiracy, and none of us know that it's really sarcasm. Oh wait.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    The other NTs seem to like to pick on INTJs. Maybe it's all apart of some conspiracy, and none of us know that it's really sarcasm. Oh wait.
    No they are just jealous on a well developed Ti . I love them, I even once run a company with an INTJ. ENTP/INTJ is a Mirror relationship and I think it only works, if both parties share the same field of intrest.

Mirror is an intertype relation of intellectual stimulation and mutual correction. The pair shares common interests, but differ slightly in thought process and methodology.

Initially, Mirrors find plenty of things to talk about. They easily understand each other's philosophies (and usually find that they agree) on basically all issues. They are surprised to find that the other can provide a subtly different outlook and recognize valuable things they themselves would tend to overlook. As the relationship gets closer, their differences become more of an obstacle. When everything is apparently all said and done, one Mirror will point out something they consider to be a loose end. This perplexes the other, because the point appears to them inconsequential and a distraction from the main point of the process. They may even think the other is intentionally derailing their efforts, because of their otherwise understanding attitude. This perpetual sense of almost understanding leads to some frustration between mirrors, despite it being a generally positive relationship. Any tension is easily resolved by creating some distance; confrontation is almost never necessary, and if it happens is quickly forgotten.

Perhaps more than any other relation, Mirrors can stimulate each other's creativity and work in tandem on the same project, but this interaction is primarily intellectual (i.e. work-related) and does not result in a feeling of closeness or needing the other on a more instinctive level. While they may find the discussion interesting at first, too much of it can lead Mirrors to have a sense of emptiness and disappointment about the relationship. They complement each other within their shared strengths, leaving an entire half of the informational world essentially neglected. They reinforce each other's attempts to engage the Super-id, but these usually remain half-hearted, continually returning to the comfort zone of the Ego.

The intellectual stimulation and surprise involved in Mirror relations make it quite durable and friendly even over a long period of time. Thus, Mirror is a common relationship among friends.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Actually, judging by this forum's INTJ population alone, I don't see anything to hate about INTJs, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    Don't worry INTJs! I still love you!

Though because you're INTJs you probably weren't worried in the first place. Nevermind! Keep being awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    A balanced INTJ is an awesome person. As in... In touch with their emotional/feeling side. This goes for any Thinker actually in my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ed111 is clearly not used to having NFPs around
    INTJ's are like some of my fav people to try and talk to and I'm sure I aint the only one
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It's fun! There's nothing quite like finding the 'on'-button in those people
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    See I'm with Amargith on this one... I love INTJs... I think they are witty and what's all this rubbish about them not having a sense of humour and being all stiff... The ones I know are fun to be around ( and have hearts of gold, but don't let them know that I know )
    Hellooooooo, where is the hate??? Cmon people, you can do better than that. :steam:

I hate the close-minded, one dimensional, all Te, no Ni, immature INTJs. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hey I already did my part! You just skipped it!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

They do get incredibly up in arms when they don't understand a concept. It just makes them angry to not be able to understand things immediately and the more confused they get, the more belligerent they get.

(Enough hate?)

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Hellooooooo, where is the hate??? Cmon people, you can do better than that.
    I'm still waiting for vitriol too.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Reminds me of the other thread:
    You know you're an INTJ when people would prefer to talk to anyone else in the room but you, and the only time you're ever engaged in conversation is when you're needed to answer a difficult question.
    I've realized fairly early in life that being a gruffy-know-it-all-hermit is not the most optimal way to go about things. It's a lot easier to get things done when people don't go out of their way to avoid you.

So I've learned to play along and engage in inane conversations and to appear less jaded. Not that I've turned into ENFP by any means, but in person I act a lot more "socially conducive" than a stereotypical INTJ.

And no, my online persona is not a mirror reflection of my behavior IRL. Here I have a lot less to lose by "being me".

MBTI
    ENTJ

Hellooooooo, where is the hate??? Cmon people, you can do better than that.
    Fucking INTJs! DIE, all of you!!

Howzat?

Actually I only hate (some) INTJs because I love them and they ignore me and it hurts my feewings.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Fucking INTJs! DIE, all of you!!

Howzat?

Actually I only hate (some) INTJs because I love them and they ignore me and it hurts my feewings.

hahaha, they do like to ignore, dont they? damn them. damn them to the fiery pits of hades.
    She talks pretty but says mean things