• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
See I'm with Amargith on this one... I love INTJs... I think they are witty and what's all this rubbish about them not having a sense of humour and being all stiff... The ones I know are fun to be around ( and have hearts of gold, but don't let them know that I know ;))

I'm stiff right now.

(See? That's what happens to Yoomer under a Te regime.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't bring myself to hate on INTJs in a thread designated for it. That sounds like something they'd do.

Also, why insult them when you can get to them way more easily by being nice? Way more fun to make them uncomfortable than it is to insult them. I say we turn this into a INTJ-hugging fest...and see how fast they run :D

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate INTJs when they think sarcasm is one of the top two indicators of their intelligence...

And all the jokes about taking over the world--argh! That gets so old. So what if most cheesy megalomaniacs in the cinema are INTJs?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hate INTJs. That's all. I don't need a reason cause they don't care.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Also, why insult them when you can get to them way more easily by being nice? Way more fun to make them uncomfortable than it is to insult them. I say we turn this into a INTJ-hugging fest...and see how fast they run :D

When is hugging not your solution to everything?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Asking my friend where my cellphone was, when I was actually on the phone waiting for my dad to answer. Friend said "It's in your hand", I looked at my left hand and it wasn't there, but before I could panic any further my dad answered and I TOTALLY forgot that I was looking for my phone, until a few hours later and realized my epic silliness.

Runner-ups include:

Tapping a blind man on the shoulder and pointing to him a seat with my thumb and going, "There's a seat over there"

Throwing my bra in the rubbish bin and rubbish into the laundry basket.

Grabbing cat food when I actually wanted sugar.

Ordering KFC at the counter and then going off before I had gotten my food.

Yeah...you can add this moment to your sensotard-thread post...

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Yeah...you can add this moment to your sensotard-thread post...

OH MY FUCKING GOD, you caught it! I was so embarrased I deleted it immediately! But you managed to catch it shitbasnbmdnmdn mfs,ms ,ds ,dsm

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate INTJs when they think sarcasm is one of the top two indicators of their intelligence...

And all the jokes about taking over the world--argh! That gets so old. So what if most cheesy megalomaniacs in the cinema are INTJs?

Yeah sarcasm is clearly top three.

As for fictional characters, we do have Mr. Darcy. Oh wait, he's hated by everyone for the first 9/10ths of the book.

Synthetic Darkness

INTJs are insensitive...and coming from someone who is also very insensitive that says a LOT.

Most INTJs remind me of a robots anyways <_<

...or at least the ones I know in R/L do...

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As for fictional characters, we do have Mr. Darcy. Oh wait, he's hated by everyone for the first 9/10ths of the book.
But the last 1/10ths of the book makes all the teen girls swoon and wish for a Darcy of their own. :newwink: