User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Novbett View Post
    Something my friend told me, pretty much like that.

Yah, I think this is why I figured ENTPs in general can not be evil. To be truly evil, imo, you have to lose that attitude of caring what "they" are thinking.

I understand the intuition part well. I have that. Difference would be, yours just end when the benefit/growth potential or belief boundary is reached, that's when you improvise for a solution that will work towards your benefit. Mine does not end till I am satisfied and will not consider the position of "others". Close enough?
    yea, that even shed some light on intp people for me thanks.

Hope we talk again, I'll put the phone down now already 0:10 in europe :/. gn8
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    Obviously it's very age specific and I imagine once I get a solid foundation down things will probably change focus
    You read my mind. I was thinking the same thing about Novbett's comments on his friend. Good post.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    INTP

Yah, we are both in our mid 20s. I think this is the age when all of us truly can flourish. 30s, from what I've read, people turn more mellow/care about the damn senses/feelings too much.
    Introverted (I) 57.5%
    Extroverted (E) 42.5%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67%
    Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Thinking (T) 72.73%
    Feeling (F) 27.27%
    Perceiving (P) 80.77%
    Judging (J) 19.23%
    Your type is: INTP

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Novbett View Post
    Yah, we are both in our mid 20s. I think this is the age when all of us truly can flourish. 30s, from what I've read, people turn more mellow/care about the damn senses/feelings too much.
    I understand.

Can we get a little less meaningless argumentation in this thread and a little more raw, unbridled fantasizing?

I want to know what kinds of crazy daydreams my fellow ENTPs have.

Be able to speak 10 different languages? Can juggle firey snakes while burping the 50 states? Ambassador to Yugoslavia? Inventor of the first consumer-ready superconductor? Revolutionize the financial industry of your country? Be able to lucid dream? Experiment with drugs and write the next Great Novel? Find the perfect anti-hangover regimen? Dance with a cute boy/girl at a party, fall in love, escape to a cabin together with your 5 dogs, 2 cats and miniature pig?

Let's hear it.

A better world.

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Can we get a little less meaningless argumentation in this thread and a little more raw, unbridled fantasizing?

I want to know what kinds of crazy daydreams my fellow ENTPs have.

Be able to speak 10 different languages? Can juggle firey snakes while burping the 50 states? Ambassador to Yugoslavia? Inventor of the first consumer-ready superconductor? Revolutionize the financial industry of your country? Be able to lucid dream? Experiment with drugs and write the next Great Novel? Find the perfect anti-hangover regimen? Dance with a cute boy/girl at a party, fall in love, escape to a cabin together with your 5 dogs, 2 cats and miniature pig?

Let's hear it.
    No, I don't feel like disclosing information to more opportunistic types. Ideas , dreams, secrets and desires are our greatest treasures.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    No, I don't feel like disclosing information to more opportunistic types. Ideas , dreams, secrets and desires are our greatest treasures.
    *cough* alibi *cough*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Alright, here's a few more questions:

- What proportion of the things you fantasize about are money or success related? Or just generally materialistic?
    - What proportion of the things you fantasize about involve other people or relationships (friends, family, etc)?

And just to mix it up, answer the two questions above with what you would consider "healthy" or "unhealthy" ENTP proportions
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Fame, fortune, love, evolution, etc, etc. All pretty vanilla.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    Alright, here's a few more questions:

- What proportion of the things you fantasize about are money or success related? Or just generally materialistic?
    20%
    - What proportion of the things you fantasize about involve other people or relationships (friends, family, etc)?
    20% [I ponder a lot about other people, and myself within that, in a general sense, such as envisioning humanity, how it could be, but, not about particular individuals, or personal relationships...not so much.]

As such, the rest 60%, everything else in life. And what a grand diversion it is.

And just to mix it up, answer the two questions above with what you would consider "healthy" or "unhealthy" ENTP proportions
    Healthy and unhealthy, to me, is measured directly through its manifested functionality. So, I really cannot give any concrete tipping point. To each their own.