User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Riva

@allegorystory, why god why why have you changed your avatar? I loved your previous one!

Oh,

Regarding the images you are referring to, it's a more of an INTP thing than an ENTP thing.

Unless otherwise we are watching something sci fi.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

All of the above?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    INTP

Male ENTP Goal of Life = Superiority(self-belief dominance) + Money(to have it all+sleep peacefully) + Comfort(sleep+NO house chores) + Pleasure(sex) + Fame(worthy fame through hard work). How close am I? Speaking from close ENTP experience.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Novbett View Post
    Male ENTP Goal of Life = Superiority(self-belief dominance) + Money(to have it all+sleep peacefully) + Comfort(sleep+NO house chores) + Pleasure(sex) + Fame(worthy fame through hard work). How close am I? Speaking from close ENTP experience.
    According to my goals in life, I'ld say:

- superiority is only an illusion cause there will always be someone more superior than you and being superior makes life empty, cause its lonely at the top
    - money doesnt make you happy; lots of it doesnt and too little doesnt as well
    - comfort, sleep is a waste of lifetime; I am a personal fan of getting rid of sleep. House chores can be done by people I pay for that. If I tho should have no money, according to rule 2 I'ld live under bridges which I dont have to clean
    - Pleasure is achieved thru intellectual stimulation and heartfelt closeness. If those parameters aint given, there is no fun to sex
    - Fame is good I like that. But since humility is good as well, I'ld be glad if they build me only a small statue... out of gold
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    - superiority is only an illusion cause there will always be someone more superior than you and being superior makes life empty, cause its lonely at the top
    - comfort, sleep is a waste of lifetime; I am a personal fan of getting rid of sleep. House chores can be done by people I pay for that. If I tho should have no money, according to rule 2 I'ld live under bridges which I dont have to clean
    - Pleasure is achieved thru intellectual stimulation and heartfelt closeness. If those parameters aint given, there is no fun to sex
    - Fame is good I like that. But since humility is good as well, I'ld be glad if they build me only a small statue... out of gold
    Yeah.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    According to my goals in life, I'ld say:

I think those are your "values you'd aspire for". Not necessarily how you truly are. It looks good on paper, but that is not the traits of an ENTP.

What's more funny from a see-all-hear-all INTP view is the fact that you manipulate your own mind to make you believe whatever you want. You = any matured ENTP.

I'm not even sure how many of you are actually aware of that.
    Introverted (I) 57.5%
    Extroverted (E) 42.5%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67%
    Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Thinking (T) 72.73%
    Feeling (F) 27.27%
    Perceiving (P) 80.77%
    Judging (J) 19.23%
    Your type is: INTP

I think those are your "values you'd aspire for". Not necessarily how you truly are. It looks good on paper, but that is not the traits of an ENTP.
    The OP asks for input from ENTP users about their own subjective experience, which renders your post irrelevant and
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

thats true and i am glad for it. cause if we all got to live our traits this world would be a nasty place
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    The OP asks for input from ENTP users about their own subjective experience which renders your post irrelevant and
    Given my best friend's an ENTP and we've been friends from the age of 14 (a decade), I'd say I do have valuable FIRST-HAND observation experience that none of you may have. You see yourself, from your view.

This is how others very close to sees you.
    Introverted (I) 57.5%
    Extroverted (E) 42.5%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67%
    Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Thinking (T) 72.73%
    Feeling (F) 27.27%
    Perceiving (P) 80.77%
    Judging (J) 19.23%
    Your type is: INTP

Given my best friend's an ENTP and we've been friends from the age of 14 (a decade), I'd say I do have valuable FIRST-HAND observation experience that none of you may have. You see yourself, from your view.

This is how others very close to sees you.
    @ bolded:
    which is what the OP asks for.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.