Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

11 33.33%
  • ENTP

22 66.67%
123 Last

Default INTJ manipulation vs ENTP manipulation

What is the difference? How does it feel like to be manipulated by an INTJ?
    How is different from ENTP manipulation?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

With INTJs, you don't notice until after. With ENTPs, you notice and let yourself get played anyway.
    INFJ 1>5>2 IPS (1w9 sx/sp)
    MBTI function to type calculator
    Likes riva liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    With INTJs, you don't notice until after. With ENTPs, you notice and let yourself get played anyway.
    Actually, this might be true. I think ENTPs are just really good at convincing people to do shit. Not sure about INTJs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm starting to see you and your avatar as a cloud of odor that eminates from trashy threads.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

From what I know, ENTPs use their Ne and Ti to pressure their idea because they can be so impatient. Almost mercilessly, they seek advantageous odds and with their Fe, explicitly express and charm a person to get what they want before they process what they can do with all that information.

INTJs manipulate with facts and their Te allow their ideas to be organised. In the external world where people are more receptive to classifications, an ENTP has the upper hand to see from all angles. But if you ever wondered why an INTJ unloads more information than an ENTP, it's because INTJs engage with facts based on whether it's worth their time.. and it usually comes from their own place of rectitude.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

INTJs are better strategist, so they could probably put a plan in motion to manipulate their environment and everyone in it,and you would realize it until after they got what they wanted.
    However
    ENTPs without a doubt are the best manipulators, the Fe really helps in charming people into doing what you want. As an ENTP I would say I manipulate from a general idea of what I want but I like to keep my options open.
    My INTJ friend is really good at manipulating people though

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    + 548679363464646787788

No truer words on MBTI were ever spoken! (atleast when it comes to comparisons between types). I've noticed that you are good at comparing between types. Must be an INFJ thingy.

And of INTJs it is usually (most of the times) only if they let you know that you'll notice. They might let you know when they (the INTJ) believe you would realize (understand) why it was done.

ENTPs are the most convincing of all types. ENTPs are more convincing than manipulative. But convincing is a form of manipulation. So in a way they are the best. (ENTPs depends on convincing to manipulate.)

But if one considers manipulation without convincing INTJs are ahead. They are quite good at convincing too. But INTJs depend on cold hard logic to convince you. So it takes a bit of time. ENTPs simply use enthusiasm to convince. So it doesn't always have to make sense.

ENTP manipulation is more like ESTP style, you don't know where you are going but somehow you are just compelled to follow along.

I have never experienced INTJ manipulation, but I think its going to be fun.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

A window to the soul

ENTP's are playing the man and not the cards, so what we hold or what we don't hold doesn't matter because we back up our bets with a solid poker face. of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelain Hearts View Post
    From what I know, ENTPs use their Ne and Ti to pressure their idea because they can be so impatient.
    I don't know what you're talking about. :x

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    ENTP manipulation is more like ESTP style, you don't know where you are going but somehow you are just compelled to follow along.
    No it's quite different. Urgh!!!!!!

ENTPs use enthusiasm, jokes and teasing to convince. Whereas ESTPs use logic, persuasion, threats (of many different categories) to convince. When it comes to ENTPs you feel like you are playing along (like it's a game) and that you know what you are doing is wrong but you are playing along because you can't say no to the ENTP. ESTPs are more persuasive and brutal. You feel if you say no they will use verbal abuse or even shoot you.

It's different.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think the whole manipulation discussion is bullshit. I never conciously manipulated anyone in all my life. I have a personality and this influences people all around me in my daily life that's why its called social life. I am a motivator and people get inspired by my ideas and thats not because I sell em charming, its because I thought them thru beforehand and made sure they make sense.

Man forges his own destiny and people who think other people manipulate people have in my opinion issues with their own personal integrity and personality. I am carried away easily by good ideas of other people but if they are able to manipulate me or trick me into something is my own personal choice in the end. And if I am not aware of the moment in which that happens, I have a problem and its not only the other people who are evil.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]