• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ manipulation vs ENTP manipulation

Who is better at manipulating

• INTJ

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
small scale manipulation = entp
large scale manipulation = intj
intp = who cares
entj = both small and large scale manipulation

Jaguar

Whoever has the most canned tuna in their kitchen is the most manipulative.

RottenMind

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
7w8
It depends. INTJ usually are better masterminds, ENTPs are better at persuading

RottenMind

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I might have to take back what I said.

The greatest strength of INTJ is their secrecy and their above average intelligence.
But their biggest weakness is their J is too obvious , or their Te is too strong.
You can't manipulate people with a strong Te, and INTJs suck at hiding their Te.

If you want to manipulate people, you have to make them believe they have freedom of choice or action, rahter than being a chess piece.
But if the J (or Te) is too strong, then it becomes too obvious.
when you start ordering people around and go into they XNTJ mode, the manipulation will become obvious.
Ps are better than Js at manipulating, because they can shrug off if things don't go according to plan. but Js (esp strong Js) get anal retentive when things aren't going as planned.
All you have to do is tell an INTJ "I don't feel like it" and it will throw them off the tanget.
Maybe INTJs can only manipulate another strong J, like ENTJ.

P manipulation is more subtle, you don't know what they are up to. When you are manipulated by a J, you will eventually get the feeling they are forcing their agenda on you.

I(introversion) are better manipulators than Es.
But P (perciever) are better manipulators than Js, because P manipulation is way more subtle. They let you believe you are free, while secretly pulling the strings.

I'll quote Gothe

" None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. "

and INTJs suck at doing this.

I mean I have to compliment your type for being great at mind chess games and all, but your inability to let things go with the flow will be your downfall.

I admit, you might be way more intelligent than us ( i don't make the classical mistake like other entps thinking we are the smartest and the greatest), but your Te is your achilles heel.
(a piece of advise for you, if you want to play manipulation games with us Ps , you better hide your Te well)

I guess we'll have to see in real life what you are capable of, and I will always find out what i want to know.

So, by that logic IXXPs are best at manipulating?

godscollie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
intp
I might have to take back what I said.

The greatest strength of INTJ is their secrecy and their above average intelligence.
But their biggest weakness is their J is too obvious , or their Te is too strong.
You can't manipulate people with a strong Te, and INTJs suck at hiding their Te.

If you want to manipulate people, you have to make them believe they have freedom of choice or action, rahter than being a chess piece.
But if the J (or Te) is too strong, then it becomes too obvious.
when you start ordering people around and go into they XNTJ mode, the manipulation will become obvious.
Ps are better than Js at manipulating, because they can shrug off if things don't go according to plan. but Js (esp strong Js) get anal retentive when things aren't going as planned.
All you have to do is tell an INTJ "I don't feel like it" and it will throw them off the tanget.
Maybe INTJs can only manipulate another strong J, like ENTJ.

P manipulation is more subtle, you don't know what they are up to. When you are manipulated by a J, you will eventually get the feeling they are forcing their agenda on you.

I(introversion) are better manipulators than Es.
But P (perciever) are better manipulators than Js, because P manipulation is way more subtle. They let you believe you are free, while secretly pulling the strings.

I'll quote Gothe

" None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. "

and INTJs suck at doing this.

I mean I have to compliment your type for being great at mind chess games and all, but your inability to let things go with the flow will be your downfall.

I admit, you might be way more intelligent than us ( i don't make the classical mistake like other entps thinking we are the smartest and the greatest), but your Te is your achilles heel.
(a piece of advise for you, if you want to play manipulation games with us Ps , you better hide your Te well)

I guess we'll have to see in real life what you are capable of, and I will always find out what i want to know.

That's a good way of describing the differences between type. I am fairly new to MBTI and have only studied INTP mainly and ESTJ a little. It's nice when the explanation is clear and simple to a newbie.