Thread: Christian NTs

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Nikola Tesla used ancient Sanskrit terminology in his descriptions of natural phenomena. As early as 1891 Tesla described the universe as a kinetic system filled with energy which could be harnessed at any location. His concepts during the following years were greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda was the first of a succession of eastern yogi's who brought Vedic philosophy and religion to the west. After meeting the Swami and after continued study of the Eastern view of the mechanisms driving the material world, Tesla began using the Sanskrit words Akasha, Prana, and the concept of a luminiferous ether to describe the source, existence and construction of matter. This paper will trace the development of
    Tesla's understanding of Vedic Science, his correspondence with Lord Kelvin concerning these matters, and the relation between Tesla and Walter Russell and other turn of the century scientists concerning advanced understanding of physics. Finally, after being obscured for many years, the author will give a description of what he believes is the the pre-requisite for the free energy systems envisioned by Tesla .

"There manifests itself in the fully developed being , Man,
    a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives.... Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving
    Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance."

Just a random example of a man who believed in God and the Bibles who also did science, the domain of many Nts.

I'm not even reading his posts.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Nikola Tesla used ancient Sanskrit terminology in his descriptions of natural phenomena. As early as 1891 Tesla described the universe as a kinetic system filled with energy which could be harnessed at any location. His concepts during the following years were greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda was the first of a succession of eastern yogi's who brought Vedic philosophy and religion to the west. After meeting the Swami and after continued study of the Eastern view of the mechanisms driving the material world, Tesla began using the Sanskrit words Akasha, Prana, and the concept of a luminiferous ether to describe the source, existence and construction of matter. This paper will trace the development of
    Tesla's understanding of Vedic Science, his correspondence with Lord Kelvin concerning these matters, and the relation between Tesla and Walter Russell and other turn of the century scientists concerning advanced understanding of physics. Finally, after being obscured for many years, the author will give a description of what he believes is the the pre-requisite for the free energy systems envisioned by Tesla .

"There manifests itself in the fully developed being , Man,
    a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives.... Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving
    Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance."

Just a random example of a man who believed in God and the Bibles who also did science, the domain of many Nts.
    Tesla did some remarkable science, but I don't think the things you describe here actually fit the definition of "science." I don't even think many would agree it to be "Christian" either.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Tesla did some remarkable science, but I don't think the things you describe here actually fit the definition of "science." I don't even think many would agree it to be "Christian" either.
    “The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concetrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.
    My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
    Nikola Tesla

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I admit it is not a fact, but it is a POSSIBLE truth of human origins. Believe what you will, and if I am wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of, and if I am right, lets just say that you have taken your first steps into a much larger world.
    You lost me at "Jews are the only pure race." Nope, I don't think I just took a step into a much larger world.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You lost me at "Jews are the only pure race." Nope, I don't think I just took a step into a much larger world.
    Ja. The world should know by now that germans are the Herrenrasse !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concetrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.
    My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
    Nikola Tesla
    Again, just because Tesla claims it to be Christian doesn't mean it was Christian if you actually examine his beliefs yourself rather than believing someone's self-profession.

Discernment, an NT hallmark, is useful.

I admit it is not a fact, but it is a POSSIBLE truth of human origins. Believe what you will, and if I am wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of, and if I am right, lets just say that you have taken your first steps into a much larger world.
    I prefer Tron.
    Or Greyhawk, if you can manage that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Again, just because Tesla claims it to be Christian doesn't mean it was Christian if you actually examine his beliefs yourself rather than believing someone's self-profession.

Discernment, an NT hallmark, is useful.
    Thank goodness I'm not an NT then, because they tend to act like dicks anyway with their constant arguing and lust for control. lol im either esfp, estp, or istp, and i lied before about being intp

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ya in the bible we would be that brother that stabbed the other brother. Dont believe in us, we are the axis of evil !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Again...

That's all irrelevant. This thread is titled "Christian NTs" [out yourselves]. This was not intended to be a philosophical discussion.

Therefore, the simple answer to all of your questions [above] is God. God is in control.

For an in-depth analysis of Christianity, you ought to research the threads under the "Philosophy and Spirituality" forum. That's also the place to ask questions. If you're posting in this thread, it's assumed that you're a Christian NT, and you're outing yourself.
    hey guys. this wasn't meant to be a debate thread. it would be cool if people respected the OP's wishes and carried on their debates in the philosophy & spirituality forum.