User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 199

Thread: Christian NTs

  1. #171
    Senior Member UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,036

    Default

    What kind of proof do you have of this? @RaptorWizard
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    @UniqueMixture If we have so much science and technology that's because somebody else has taken care of that. The Luciferian civilization gives us science and technology to corrupt us. As the Bible says, where there is much wisdom, there is much grief, and he who increaseth his knowledge multiplies his suffering. We also have the ancient sacred manuscripts, or the Bibles to prove we have been given information by the Gods, which is why there are so many different religions and racial programs genetically engineered by the fallen angels. Jews are the only pure race.

  3. #173
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @UniqueMixture If we have so much science and technology that's because somebody else has taken care of that. The Luciferian civilization gives us science and technology to corrupt us. As the Bible says, where there is much wisdom, there is much grief, and he who increaseth his knowledge multiplies his suffering. We also have the ancient sacred manuscripts, or the Bibles to prove we have been given information by the Gods, which is why there are so many different religions and racial programs genetically engineered by the fallen angels. Jews are the only pure race.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  4. #174
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @UniqueMixture If we have so much science and technology that's because somebody else has taken care of that. The Luciferian civilization gives us science and technology to corrupt us. As the Bible says, where there is much wisdom, there is much grief, and he who increaseth his knowledge multiplies his suffering. We also have the ancient sacred manuscripts, or the Bibles to prove we have been given information by the Gods, which is why there are so many different religions and racial programs genetically engineered by the fallen angels. Jews are the only pure race.
    Are you a troll?

    Because if you're serious, you fucking scare me.

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Are you a troll?

    Because if you're serious, you fucking scare me.
    I admit it is not a fact, but it is a POSSIBLE truth of human origins. Believe what you will, and if I am wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of, and if I am right, lets just say that you have taken your first steps into a much larger world.

  6. #176
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Are you a troll?

    Because if you're serious, you fucking scare me.
    Hah, I accused him of being a troll when he first started. I take it back, he's not. Sorry, @RaptorWizard.

  7. #177
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    If we have so much science and technology that's because somebody else has taken care of that. The Luciferian civilization gives us science and technology to corrupt us. As the Bible says, where there is much wisdom, there is much grief, and he who increaseth his knowledge multiplies his suffering. We also have the ancient sacred manuscripts, or the Bibles to prove we have been given information by the Gods, which is why there are so many different religions and racial programs genetically engineered by the fallen angels. Jews are the only pure race.
    See, this is where my "NT Bullshit Klaxon" goes off wildly.

    I know of no verifiable "sacred texts" or any other proof for this kind of belief, which comes across to me as wild speculation. I would say New Testament writings have been shown to have far more veracity, and they are still under heavy scrutiny and debate / textual criticism.

    If you're referring to things like the Nephilim, there is barely a mention of them in the OT Bible, and most of the idea developed about them are purely folklore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hah, I accused him of being a troll when he first started. I take it back, he's not.
    Naw, seems pretty sincere to me.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    See, this is where my "NT Bullshit Klaxon" goes off wildly.

    I know of no verifiable "sacred texts" or any other proof for this kind of belief, which comes across to me as wild speculation. I would say New Testament writings have been shown to have far more veracity, and they are still under heavy scrutiny and debate / textual criticism.
    Have you ever heard of the other Bibles, such as... Yahweh and Jesus gave us the Old and New Testaments of the Bible on one side and on the other side the Popol Vuh, the Bhagavad-gita, the Egyptian Book of Death, Upanishads, Tao-Te-Ching, Lotus Sutras, and so on were given to us by the fallen angels.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    See, this is where my "NT Bullshit Klaxon" goes off wildly.

    I know of no verifiable "sacred texts" or any other proof for this kind of belief, which comes across to me as wild speculation. I would say New Testament writings have been shown to have far more veracity, and they are still under heavy scrutiny and debate / textual criticism.

    If you're referring to things like the Nephilim, there is barely a mention of them in the OT Bible, and most of the idea developed about them are purely folklore.



    Naw, seems pretty sincere to me.
    Let me add to that list...

    Also all those ancient civilizations have sacred books The Bible (Old Testament for the jews) and Rig Veda, Ramayana, The Egyptian book of death, Tibethan book of death, Bhagavad-gita, Upanishads, Popol Vuh, Puranas, Fenician, Hitite, Summeryan tables of clay, and so forth... all these sacred manuscripts were given by Yahweh (the Bible on one side, Old Testament) and by these fallen angels all the other books.

  10. #180
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Let me add to that list...

    Also all those ancient civilizations have sacred books The Bible (Old Testament for the jews) and Rig Veda, Ramayana, The Egyptian book of death, Tibethan book of death, Bhagavad-gita, Upanishads, Popol Vuh, Puranas, Fenician, Hitite, Summeryan tables of clay, and so forth... all these sacred manuscripts were given by Yahweh (the Bible on one side, Old Testament) and by these fallen angels all the other books.
    It's all just writing.
    Not all writing is true.
    There is no verification ANY of that stuff is true.

    Do you believe that Yggdrasil exists too?
    Or the Norns?
    Or that thunderbolts are actually thrown by Zeus?

    Anyone can write something, but we typically only assign the label "non-fiction" to things that can be verified.

    it doesn't mean the ideas are not useful in some way, in terms of helping one examine life experience through multiple facets , but it doesn't mean it's historically true.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] NTs.
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 11:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO