• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Do you think you're intellectually superior to the poster above you?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, probably not. It's hard to tell with some Fs. :D

R

Riva

The Ts keep on saying that they are superior and the Fs keep on saying that they are not.

How very typical and in the latter sweet?

---

Qlip is probably more emotionally intelligent than me. And to be honest I wish to be emotionally intelligent a million more times than IQ intelligent. Because it is researched that people with higher EQ are more likely to succeed in their lives (career, relationships and love life) than in any other intelligence measurement.

And I know soooo many braniacs with high IQ being total losers. It seems the higher it gets the more likely that they would fail in love life or sadly even career wise.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Ts keep on saying that they are superior and the Fs keep on telling that they are not.

How very typical and in the latter sweet?

---

Qlip is probably more emotionally intelligent than me. And to be honest I wish to be emotionally intelligent than IQ intelligent.

It may be that Fs generally don't answer unless they want to say somebody is smart and T's don't answer unless they want to say they're smarter?

Ehhh. I'll say Riva is smarter, when in fact I can't really tell. ENTP compulsiveness can be very misleading.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ I think you are saying yes to everyone.

Honestly, while I am intellectually superior to most, I doubt I am intellectually superior to most on Type C.

Also, one should define superior.

I think we should all just be happy with the fact that most people on this forum are intellectually brilliant. Anyway, this forum is becoming laden with drama, and intellect gets lost in that. *sigh*

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not "intellectually" superior over anyone with everything.

I may be more intellectually curious than somebody with respect to X, but maybe not Y.

Also, how would I know what the person above me or below me is intellectually good at?

How does one define superiority and in what context is it used?

My answer to the question posed:

I am stupid but curious and only care about being superior to my present self.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I do not know this person, but he or she seems pretty intelligent based on the post above. So I'll say no. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
no, I barely beat a coconut but I definitly have the longer one :)

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Absolutely not.

I really think this ought to be a fluff zone thread, though.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was going to say no but your above statement makes me reconsider my decision.