User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Quick Question

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You're not making much sense. Drunk, right?
    The avatar is just a caricature. I like to play badass once in a while. The stance helps.
    yea i am drunk but that will pass. guess I shouldnt say what I am thinking now. its not like I am already the boss of 27 people at work and now a bit about how one could sell yourself. i am just a stupid entp and entps are the last ones anyone should take advise from.

gn8 and gl with the rest of your lifes
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    i am just a stupid entp and entps are the last ones anyone should take advise from.

gn8 and gl with the rest of your lifes
    Chill bro! ENTPs make the world a much happier place.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    entp

It looks like a few guys covered this issue pretty well already. Assuming the ENTP in the example is really the TC: the only thing I feel needs to be said is that I know you're hurting, and I know people get girlfriends sometimes because they don't like to be alone as much as they like having someone close.

"Learn to like being alone" is the best advice anyone can ever give in things like this. Sure, having a gal pal is excellent. We all know that. But this ENTP got pulled into a whirlwind rush of shit, and that could be prevented by simply saying to oneself "being single is fine brah".

The ENTP sounds young, or at least younger than a good amount of us. He has years left to enjoy. He should enjoy them, and to hell with anything that would have him waste that precious, precious time. I hope he comes out of this ok.

MBTI
    INTJ

My personal opinion on this situation is to crush her as quickly and efficiently as possible. How dare anyone mess with anyone else's emotions when they claim to care for them in any way? I don't get it. This sort of emotional power play irks me.

But, you know, it's your life so you do what you want.

Friend zone, the ENTP is in it.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Once you get over it, she will get interested. Yep, that's right.
    unfortunately the INTP is right. that's pretty much the only hope @Avatar7 and his "imaginary scenario" has.
    and yes that is amazingly difficult to do, to break your loyalty. really, the best advice i can give you can do is to fake it until the lie becomes real, and since she in her INFJ glory gets you to want to be emotionally and mentally (and physically) naked around her - the best way to do that is to keep away for awhile.

think about it this way: whether it will work or not, the best ways to both win her over and to get over her if she still doesn't want to are one of the same.

also: http://howtowinyourexbacknow.net/
    i realize it's not exactly the same but your prone to make similar mistakes, and hey i've done every single mistake they described and then some... i can't tell you if their advice works but i can tell you that their don't-do list is completely true.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

They're bad for each other, they should find things besides each other to be occupied with instead.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    INFJ girl writes ENTP man. Both meet and start several year relationship. INFJ not in love with ENTP. ENTP in love with INFJ.
    [...]
    Both were very attracted to each other
    I make a huge distinction between attraction and love, but I'm still confused. In my opinion if the INFJ truly was attracted to the ENTP she wouldn't have done that to him.

Anyways, my suggestion to the ENTP would be to give her the link to this thread (so that she can see exactly what his point of view is, and realize just what she has done) and refuse to talk to her until she gives him both an apology and an explanation. The game is over. And if she doesn't, then nothing else would've worked in any case.

Society

also: @Avatar7 - careful mate.

shoot me for the generalization, but with a few exceptions, from what i've experienced and heard from others in various MBTI forums, many of the lovely INFJs have a tendency to doorslam. don't act on your frustration, don't act on your pain of an requited love (?) or let yourself get angry about it, and for god's sake respect her boundaries. don't break them until she wants you too so bad her frustration is bleeding out of her nose.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    also: http://howtowinyourexbacknow.net/
    i realize it's not exactly the same but your prone to make similar mistakes, and hey i've done every single mistake they described and then some... i can't tell you if their advice works but i can tell you that their don't-do list is completely true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    don't act on your frustration, don't act on your pain of an requited love (?) or let yourself get angry about it, and for god's sake respect her boundaries. don't break them until she wants you too so bad her frustration is bleeding out of her nose.
    lol, those are controlling games that ultimately lead to resentment. They're also too risky to do with someone you really care about.

They don't solve the issues that caused the break-up.

The best approach is to honestly communicate your feelings (the good and the bad) to your partner like you love them (at the appropriate time). If the other person is abusive or doesn't want to listen, then you don't want them. I'm serious. Move on with your life. Find someone that is mature, and wants to grow with you in a relationship.