• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Emotional Manipulation

Emotional Manipulation

• Total voters

rav3n

Please wait for the poll. It's going to take a minute since it will be broken down between types.

NTs, what's your take on being emotionally manipulated? Do you like it, don't care or despise it?

What if the individual believes it's for your own good? Would it change your response? What if there's self-interest associated with it?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
oh this thread is about "being manipulated". PFFFFF Kindergarten...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I answered them already didnt you see ? :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well I am an entp, I am not so good at expressing my feelings directly.... :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok this time you got me, but next time you wont see it coming promise :)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Please wait for the poll. It's going to take a minute since it will be broken down between types.

NTs, what's your take on being emotionally manipulated? Do you like it, don't care or despise it?

What if the individual believes it's for your own good? Would it change your response? What if there's self-interest associated with it?

If someone would actually be stupid enough to think it's for my own good, they completely deserve what I do to them. I don't give a fuck what reason, self-interest, future possibility or any other reason a person could come up with. Do it and I will curb stomp you.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If someone would actually be stupid enough to think it's for my own good, they completely deserve what I do to them. I don't give a fuck what reason, self-interest, future possibility or any other reason a person could come up with. Do it and I will curb stomp you.

Ah come on, dont be so straight forward, straight forward. I mean emotional manipulation is like the greatest weakness to NTs. And if andante wants to know about it, we should really punish her harder !!!

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I don't see emotional manipulation hardly ever. Every now and then, my good friend will ask me to do something and say "Please? For me?", and I'll help her out, but that's really the peak, and not a big deal at all. Honestly, it doesn't really happen, so it doesn't bother me at all.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I don't see emotional manipulation hardly ever. Every now and then, my good friend will ask me to do something and say "Please? For me?", and I'll help her out, but that's really the peak, and not a big deal at all. Honestly, it doesn't really happen, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Ya but you are an intp, you dont see an ace even if its pinned on your forehead

rav3n

No wonder CzeCze confused the two of us! ;D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm not so secretly turned on by the term "curb stomp".

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Indeed. Stereotypes aside, I'm terrible at noticing things.

You need to trust your intuition young jedi. Its stronger than you may agree upon

rav3n

Indeed. Stereotypes aside, I'm terrible at noticing things.
Emotional manipulation can be used to hide what you later find out, is pertinent information to your decision-making process. It deems the manipulator as knowing what's either good for you or which direction to shepherd you towards.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Emotional manipulation can be used to hide what you later find out, is pertinent information to your decision-making process. It deems the manipulator as knowing what's either good for you or which direction to shepherd you towards.

Can you explain that for manipulators ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why would this be necessary? They're well aware of what they're doing.

Sounds grave. I'll stop nitpicking. Still one word from personal experience: they have no idea what they are doing, not by a long shoot. They just got lucky out of different reasons, charm, big dick, good manners, fancy car, usw.