User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

A metaphorical representation that deeply ties to the meaning of this thread.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Not that INTJs are any more or less intelligent than INTPs but I could see how they might *appear* to be more intelligent. INTJs seem to appear to be more confident in their knowledge than INTPs, who are more likely to think they never have enough information. INTJs are more likely to go ahead and get that scientific research article published while INTPs are still searching for just one more piece of information. INTJs tend to be more driven and in certain intellectual endeavors that require a great deal of drive and self-discipline to succeed, INTJs are more likely to come out ahead.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Not that INTJs are any more or less intelligent than INTPs but I could see how they might *appear* to be more intelligent. INTJs seem to appear to be more confident in their knowledge than INTPs, who are more likely to think they never have enough information. INTJs are more likely to go ahead and get that scientific research article published while INTPs are still searching for just one more piece of information. INTJs tend to be more driven and in certain intellectual endeavors that require a great deal of drive and self-discipline to succeed, INTJs are more likely to come out ahead.
    I think the reason why INTJs might appear to be more intelligent to some(not so intelligent) is that they say and think they are the most intelligent. Ofc not all of them are like this, those who arent usually are the ones that actually are the highly intelligent ones, because this "im the best" attitude with strong ego prevents them from learning properly and keeps them living in their own little world that is unconsciously led by Fi.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I think the reason why INTJs might appear to be more intelligent to some(not so intelligent) is that they say and think they are the most intelligent.
    God I love our minds.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    God I love our minds.
    Thanks
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    nnnn

Thanks
    It's a little genious, you have to admit.

(PS: don't worry, I have been feeling stupid all day)

Riva

As @Edgar once famously said INTPs are 'mental maturbators.'

And mental masturbation doesn't leave one too far, other than towards more masturbation.

On the other-hand INTJs are 'the supreme pragmatists.'

This leads to results. INTJs are more focused on results than intellectual pursuits. The intellectuals pursuits come in a form of contemplation for INTJs.

Anyway, in this regard INTPs are more intelligent when it comes to theory. In the same regard INTJs are more intelligent when it comes to implementation of theory.

I think the reason why INTJs might appear to be more intelligent to some(not so intelligent) is that they say and think they are the most intelligent.
    They say and think they are more intelligent only on forums. IRL they seem to be stuck in a 'what am I doing?' 'He/she is lying' 'he/she is stupid' loop, rather than a genuine feeling of intelligence. Lolz...

Ps -

All this time I though @Uytuun was the new mod selected along with Vas. It seems it's @uumlau.

Confusing as hell!!!!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    As @Edgar once famously said INTPs are 'mental maturbators.'

And mental masturbation doesn't leave one too far, other than towards more masturbation.

On the other-hand INTJs are 'the supreme pragmatists.'

This leads to results. INTJs are more focused on results than intellectual pursuits. The intellectuals pursuits come in a form of contemplation for INTJs.

Anyway, in this regard INTPs are more intelligent when it comes to theory. In the same regard INTJs are more intelligent when it comes to implementation of theory.
    ENTJs are the supreme pragmatists. INTJs are the supreme pragmatic theorizers
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ENTJs are the supreme pragmatists. INTJs are the supreme pragmatic theorizers
    ENTJs are not the supreme pragmatists. Perceiving doms are (atleast theoretically) more pragmatic than Judging doms. The ExxJs and IxxPs want structure 1st. The structure could be external or internal (for IxxPs).

Anyway,

ENTJs need structure 1st, therefore Te has to act 1st. Then comes Ni in to play. Whereas for INTJs nothing on earth has to make sense. They only need the hunch. And then they get on with it right away.

I probably have to go in to more detail to make more sense. But sigh I have to go to sleep now.

Hmmm....

ENTJs - 1st (This doesn't make sense), 2nd (Tries to make sense), 3rd (Makes sense), 4th (Takes action).
    INTJs - 1st (Aha!), 2nd (Takes action).

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    It's a little genious, you have to admit.

(PS: don't worry, I have been feeling stupid all day)
    Sorry, but cant admit.
    — C.G. Jung

Read