• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are the differences between ENTJ & ENTP??

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You can always cheat on an mbti test. Thats how.

You are not fixed to a certain type, you can answer questions to influence your leaning score.

I doubt you consistently score ENTJ. But if you are , I am proud of you.:bye:

And you are not a fraud because you score as one, but because you masquerade Js have a bigger penis than Ps. I hope you get it now FDG.

This whole thread had been a debate about penis size, and who gets the bigger one.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This whole thread had been a debate about penis size, and who gets the bigger one.

Which is an important lesson and shows that entp and entj in that regards maybe aint too different. The common assessment of j qualities, like punctuality, being a good manager of self are wrong as well. I am a p and I am always punctual (ok I am german as well :)).

To me the biggest difference between entj and entp is that entj thrive for perfection, while entp thrive for harmonics. This both can manifest in a lot of ways and the latter one is not necessarily meant to be related to emotion, but to understanding the clockwork, seeing the dynamics and the fine workings. While the former one means to show integrity, to be faithful and to be reliable; to be a person people say about: that's someone I rely on.

Entj's are Jedi Knights, while Entp's are Jedi consulars. Cant speak tho for the Sith Lords and yes I have a SW obsession :)

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One big difference I've noticed is that entjs tend to feel a sense of responsibility to society at large wheras entps are more pleasure oriented. Entps in my opinion are also more spiritual.

S

Society

Which is an important lesson and shows that entp and entj in that regards maybe aint too different. The common assessment of j qualities, like punctuality, being a good manager of self are wrong as well. I am a p and I am always punctual (ok I am german as well :)).

if a test is oriented towards one of those P vs. J %, sure.. that makes it a temperment test.

if a test is oriented by the MBTI typology, then ENTPs and ENTJs don't share a single common function, and the opposite functions are in a completely different order as well... you have Ne/Ti/Fe/Si, they have Te/Ni/Se/Fi.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
if a test is oriented towards one of those P vs. J %, sure.. that makes it a temperment test.

if a test is oriented by the MBTI typology, then ENTPs and ENTJs don't share a single common function, and the opposite functions are in a completely different order as well... you have Ne/Ti/Fe/Si, they have Te/Ni/Se/Fi.

On paper yes. But I feel I have more in common with entjs than for example infps, tho they share the same functions. And that is just one example to a fact the concept on paper doesnt always reflect.

S

Society

On paper yes. But I feel I have more in common with entjs than for example infps, tho they share the same functions. And that is just one example to a fact the concept on paper doesnt always reflect.
so while we're going offtopic: what was your SO type anyway?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
And you are not a fraud because you score as one, but because you masquerade Js have a bigger penis than Ps. I hope you get it now FDG.

Penis size is pretty much objectively fixed past puberty, so fail.

Honestly, your posts read like a whiny, helpless fail one after the other. In most topics.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Please don't quote me if you don't give smart answers and nothing insightful to say.

You know penis size here is an allusion is something bigger.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
100% Extrovert, if u have so much time to argue with me on the internet, I suggest you make more effort beating me in the real world and prove you are a success.

Last edited by a moderator:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
ENTP+ISTJ=ENTJ (almost sure about this)

Either this or it is an INTJ trying to act tough and aggressive. Anyway, it is interesting to watch what they are capable of.

Last edited:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I like how ENTJs always talk about efficiency and getting things done.

If you want to be efficient why not be a ESTP+ISTJ (type) , yes the most closed minded type on the planet.
You don't need to use your brain and can get things done as fast as you can.
You might as well be a machine, and kill in abstract thinking in your brain forever. You really don't need the NT label to boost your ego.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone please tell me if this guy is an ENTJ or an ENTP.

Jason Silva on Radical Openness

CaddyQuinn

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would say he is ENTP. I've noticed he has a hard time stopping his urge to speak. I think his Ne is what is causing this. He also has the ability to remember exact quotes easily and bring them to mind right away. Talks with hand motions when speaking, and has the ability to make you feel something when he is speaking. Instill emotion in you, if you will.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would say he is ENTP. I've noticed he has a hard time stopping his urge to speak. I think his Ne is what is causing this. He also has the ability to remember exact quotes easily and bring them to mind right away. Talks with hand motions when speaking, and has the ability to make you feel something when he is speaking. Instill emotion in you, if you will.

Oh cool, it's good to see someone responded to my little question. Ya, ENTP kinda makes more sense on the whole, with the huge amounts of energy and spark. I guess the ENTJs are also supposed to be more directive or practical, 2 words that seem very alien to this guy's behavior. I wondered about ENTJ partially because he seems visionary, but maybe its in the more speculative sense, more like Ne.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ENTJ's have dirty neck beards
ENTP's have dirty ass houses

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJs run the world, and ENTPs want to destroy it.

:rofl1:

This is so accurate.

[MENTION=15371]Poimandres[/MENTION], ENTP for sure. His energy and yours are not unalike. :)

S

Stansmith

ENTP is more of a bullshitter, while ENTJ is more of a prude/robot

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know an ENTP and an ENTJ very well. (But just one of each lol)

ENTP- VERY intuitive. Make quick decisions with their thinking function based on this intution. (As an ENFP- this impresses me so very much as I nearly always come to the same conclusion- but takes me longer as I am applying Fi to the same information, not T.)

ENTJ- I don't see where they use their Ni. They are so very much Thinkers that it is their entire world. If it's illogical- it's shit.

ENTP- makes promises they can't keep cuz their P is very pronounced and they easily get bored and forget promises they made as they are off on new adventures.

ENTJ- Would rather die than miss a deadline.

ENTP- has Fe, so they are not robotic- eventually they do show feeling towards people.

ENTJ- feeling? What is this FEELING thing you are talking about?!?!?!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ = Napoléon: enforcer of a rigid order, strictly etablish loyalty, visionnary and action-oriented, stubborn, focused on one option and sheme which is the best, seek a practical, direct approach, opened and inventive in conception, rigid and merciless in execution. ISFP shadow: a romantic man who can fall deadly in love or be a melancholic loner.

ENTP = Talleyrand: chaotic and advocate flexible and mulidimensional order, without enforce it, manipulative, flexible, analytical and opened to multiples options and schemes, see loyalty as something relative and flexible, versatile pattern seeker, dont especially seek a practical, direct approach, prefer conception and is not driven by execution. ISFJ shadow: the buttler, who change of master as the owner of power change, the stoic, loner and melancholic man, the good clerk, the good boyfriend, who is excellent at diplomacy.