• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are the differences between ENTJ & ENTP??

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Jobs is not an ENTP. I agree.
Jobs is a strict and controlling tyrant. It's his way, or the fucking highway.
He is a detail-oriented perfectionist. It's well-known about him.
He fired someone simply because a single screw was visible, on a product.

Steve is a rager.
His brutal temper is legendary, and he scares the shit out of people.

Gates doesn't have a creative bone in his body.
He's so uncreative, he steals the ideas of those who ARE creative.
I can't stand the unoriginal, thieving, bastard.

Frankly, I don't believe there are only 16 types.
There are endless possibilities for function development.
Oh the irony of the alleged "innovators" in this thread, being the biggest conformists of all.
They can't imagine any possibilities other than the conventional ones shoved down their MBTI-loving throats.

They must be out delivering pizza.
How "innovative." ;)

:nice:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar
Jobs is not an ENTP. I agree.
Jobs is a strict and controlling tyrant. It's his way, or the fucking highway.
He is a detail-oriented perfectionist. It's well-known about him.
He fired someone simply because a single screw was visible, on a product.

Steve is a rager.
His brutal temper is legendary, and he scares the shit out of people.

Gates doesn't have a creative bone in his body.
He's so uncreative, he steals the ideas of those who ARE creative.
I can't stand the unoriginal, thieving, bastard.

Frankly, I don't believe there are only 16 types.
There are endless possibilities for function development.
Oh the irony of the alleged "innovators" in this thread, being the biggest conformists of all.
They can't imagine any possibilities other than the conventional ones shoved down their MBTI-loving throats.

They must be out delivering pizza.
How "innovative."

Finally it does pay off that I've always been the only one in threads against typing the whole world in 16 types. Yes ! The satisfaction, it feels goooooooooooood !!!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClHAFfai9GE&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You know the acid test I would just say meh when people tell me the deadline, while the TJ would get stressed about it and try to change his plans.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You know the acid test I would just say meh when people tell me the deadline, while the TJ would get stressed about it and try to change his plans.

I rather think its vice versa with the p getting stressed :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
An in between P and J yes.

But I would not give a fuck rather I meet the deadline or not.

A

A window to the soul

Things I've noticed:

ENTJ's have the stronger personality and a stronger will to follow-through with goals to completion. Where ENTP's will get side-tracked, OD on possibilities, leave things open-ended, unsigned, unsealed, and undelivered.

Under stress the ENTJ appears to get easily angered where an ENTP will get sick with anxiety, feel hopeless like they can't go on, and want to disappear.

ENTJ's also have stronger logical abilities where an ENTP might become overwhelmed by facts or not process them accurately.

I know that makes ENTP's sound pretty pathetic, but compared to ENTJ's, it seems so. There may be exceptions...

The good news is that ENTP's are more laid back and flexible! :D

But I would not give a fuck rather I meet the deadline or not.
:solidarity:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Things I've noticed:

ENTJ's have the stronger personality and a stronger will to follow-through with goals to completion. Where ENTP's will get side-tracked, OD on possibilities, leave things open-ended, unsigned, unsealed, and undelivered.

Under stress the ENTJ appears to get easily angered where an ENTP will get sick with anxiety, feel hopeless like they can't go on, and want to disappear.

ENTJ's also have stronger logical abilities where an ENTP might become overwhelmed by facts or not process them accurately.

I know that makes ENTP's sound pretty pathetic, but compared to ENTJ's, it seems so. There may be exceptions...

The good news is that ENTP's are more laid back and flexible! :D

:solidarity:

Laid-back and flexible doesnt pay my bills ! :(

F

figsfiggyfigs

All those people talking about INTs. This is about ENTPS and ENTJs, get outta' here!!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TeNi vs NeTi. Very different thought processes.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I have a large Victoria's Secret bag filled with all of my recipes, you want them?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Most ENTJs on this forum are frauds. They are actually ENTPs who wannabe ENTJs, or balance so their called P and Jness. (*cough*those who socre 50-60% J*cough)

And the real ones are even bigger idiots, because strong J does nothing but make you an anal retentive workaholic.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Most ENTJs on this forum are frauds. They are actually ENTPs who wannabe ENTJs, or balance so their called P and Jness. (*cough*those who socre 50-60% J*cough)

And the real ones are even bigger idiots, because strong J does nothing but make you an anal retentive workaholic.

yea true story, i am the only entj here cause size does matter :D

Jokes aside: you do really have a lot of anger in you, young Sith

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
The difference between ENTJ and ENTP?

Daily showers and a spectacular fashion sense.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
yea true story, i am the only entj here cause size does matter :D

Jokes aside: you do really have a lot of anger in you, young Sith

Not anger, just contempt.

But whatever, i could care less these days. As long as they don't stand in my way and my goal.

But then again, whats a true ENTJ, I would shit bricks if I meet one. Seriously.
There may be a correlation between J score and penis size.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Not anger, just contempt.

But whatever, i could care less these days. As long as they don't stand in my way and my goal.

But then again, whats a true ENTJ, I would shit bricks if I meet one. Seriously.
There may be a correlation between J score and penis size.

Nonono, it|s p/neeess siye >D. what disproves mz theorz >D

damn linux ruins all special chars >P

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Power, Penis size, whatever. High J score gets it all.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

How can you be a fraud to your own brain preferences?:mellow: