User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    Again, I find this ridiculous. All NT's are master stratregists. And only an idiot would go into war without a plan.

Love these stupid P stereotypes though.
    A better question would be how flexible the plan would be. ENTP would go in with minimal reconnaisance before starting and ENTJ would have spies years and years in advance before invading, and then set up a comprehensive plan that would work like clockwork, but would clog up if something small went wrong. Then the ENTJ would yell at the perpetrators of the failure while the plan falls apart. ENTP would go in with a flexible, less-concentrated plan, and would likely get distracted by weapons development and eventually stop concentrated war effort to just work and test the weapons on the military of the defending country.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    It sounds like somebody had a bad experience with an ENTP.
    Or one that suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder... sounds alot like the "smear campaigns" they engage in.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Again, I find this ridiculous. All NT's are master stratregists. And only an idiot would go into war without a plan.

I'm amazed at your inability to see what I typed!

Flying by the seat of your pants requires a lot of strategy, you have to be able to think on your feet at a moments notice. I dated an ENTJ for a while, he tended to like to have a plan to work with on things (he's now a political advisor) he was always annoyed with the fact that I wanted to come up with the plan as things happened.

:rolli: and you call yourself an N, shame on you not being able to see that!

to Haphazard for getting what I was saying!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Exactly half of this thread is a flame-war, which should make it easy for mods to cauterize.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^ ENTJ = No Bullshit
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    JIxT

^ ENTP has a problem with that.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I really DON'T have a problem with that... I was just pointing it out! ENTJs usually have a lower tolerance for bullshit!

Yes- I'm pretty good at bullshit, but I do realize that it's good to have people out there who can call me on it every once in a while

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Actually, there has been documented military success in scenarios where only an objective and rough outline were pre-planned. Fluidity and accurately being able to adjust for changing circumstances are just as important as any rigid plan.
    Your testimonies of knowledge or insight to any sort of personality types' behavior are largely discredited by your attitude, which also makes me believe that you have very little practical knowledge in any of the things you speak of. The most you seem to be capable of is proliferating tired stereotypes under the guise of some sort of higher knowledge. Nothing you have said so far is of any practical use, nor does it have any substantial validity to it.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    ENFJ

^ INTJ, the bullshit detector. Lol.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Actually, there has been documented military success in scenarios where only an objective and rough outline were pre-planned. Fluidity and accurately being able to adjust for changing circumstances are just as important as any rigid plan.
    Your testimonies of knowledge or insight to any sort of personality types' behavior are largely discredited by your attitude, which also makes me believe that you have very little practical knowledge in any of the things you speak of. The most you seem to be capable of is proliferating tired stereotypes under the guise of some sort of higher knowledge. Nothing you have said so far is of any practical use, nor does it have any substantial validity to it.
    ^QFT

Hai! Soo desu!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles