First 122021222324 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I have a friend who I'm having the same delimna with. the problem is, he uses Ne, Ni, Te AND Ti and he's great at all four of them (he took the cognitive function test and scored perfect on Ni, Ti and Te and almost perfect on Ne). his introverted and extraverted feeling are about the same strength and his extraverted sensing is also very high (but only because of years of hip hop dancing 5 hours a day, anyone's would be). he seems like a P because he is really ridiculous and has a very perverted sense of humor (as an ENFP, I never thought I would meet my match in perverse humor until I met him hahaha). he also loves talking about ideas we spend a lot of time talking a million miles a minute about many of them (this screams Ne to me, I don't fathom a non NP could keep up with this at all). he also seems J tho because he is heavily success bent and goals oriented. we've guessed an number of types including ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP and even ESTP (although I am pretty sure now that he's not S) he's also a very intense problem solver. when I'm around him, I use lots of Te along with Ne which makes for extremely intense conversation (I wouldn't have it any other way tho, small talk is boring as hell to me). I've heard that ENTPs tend to exhibit this characteristic to tho, and often times look like ENTJs, so I lean towards P) in fact, most people think I'm ENTJ because I am extremely direct and assertive (although I'd like to think I come across as less forceful than most ENTJs. I don't hold this against them tho, most ENTJs seem a lot more forceful to most people then they really are).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

the fact that u 'score' perfect at whatever function doesn't say anything about your proficiency with the aforementioned 'functions' (or whatever skills they represent).
    As the reference for the test is internal and not external.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    TNT

I see all these threads about INTPs, INFP, INFJs being misunderstood by the world and then I see all these people equating ENTJ with "psychopathic narcissist". How's that for being misunderstood by the world?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

They equate ENTP to this:

The world's a strange place
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    I see all these threads about INTPs, INFP, INFJs being misunderstood by the world and then I see all these people equating ENTJ with "psychopathic narcissist". How's that for being misunderstood by the world?
    Who cares? People will believe what they want to believe and what they think doesn't change your reality unless you allow it to. Live like you want to live, within reason.

ENTP and ENTJ are totally different beasts. Where we appear to be similar is the need to control our environments but for different reasons. Another similarity is the ability to extrovert with people but once again, not for the same reasons as each other and not in the more traditional SJ or SP sense. The "T" dichotomy dislikes being disturbed when focus is on thinking.

We both intuit but in different ways. Priorities are different.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Why isnt it broken if it asks to be fixed ? What if the builder has built in a failsafe that in case of damage activates and tells others to fix ?

Faulty builder. It should have built in self-repair. A class action suit of ginormous proportions should fix negligent builders.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont fly to high Icarus !

It's better to burn out than to fade away.

figsfiggyfigs

I feel ENTPs seem more extroverted than ENTJs... It's just what I have observed, obviously this is from my personal perspective. I don't know the fact.