User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF4GpZ476pk"]ENTP and ENTJ[/YOUTUBE]

As this video clearly illustrates we need to stop bickering and WORK TOGETHER!
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    I've sometimes got the same problem. In every test I take i'm a distinctly expressed T and N, Moderate E, and slight P.......I see most of the traits stereotypical of ENTP's in myself.....but a couple of the dictatorial traits of the ENTJ's.

Bad things happen to people who cross me.....the difference, though, is that i'm very cooperative and friendly with the folks who are unwittingly involved in the organized effort.

But folks mostly comment on how funny and smart I am.....so any ENTJ tendencies are hidden.
    I can tell ................ by the ................way you..............write, you are not ENTJ.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I am definitely more like the Doctor than the either two characters, but not as pessimistic. I am very good at expressing myself verbally, but I am sometimes uncomfortable when I realize that there is a person that can affect my emotions to a point that I can't control without considerable effort. I also don't ever like people to know when I am in a bad emotional state. I would rather them just think I am tired with going to school and working full-time. (Which I am post-undergrad) But, I think what gets me about the difference in J and P for my type (ENTX) are the ways my thought process works, the way others perceive me in my decisions and info gathering, and my humor.

Sometimes I can just be really random and wacky with my humor. Other times I am sarcastic, ironic, or very clever/witty. But, I am always making jokes. I kind of get like chandler when I am nervous, cracking a joke no one else really gets or finds off-color.

My desk is really disorganized at work, but I always get things done and done on-time if not ahead of time. But, with personal side projects, I find myself much more excited and motivated to start projects than to go through with the nitty gritty of finishing them. I also hate following unnecessary processes at work, and do what I can to avoid them, and if I have to follow them, find someone to vent to about it. My room and home are a mess usually as well, but I find great satisfaction in cleaning/reorganizing it.

I also want to be a consultant to identity inefficiencies in business systems and offer ways to fix it.

I have been told I can be too critical of things.

I am not really a prankster in the sense that I come up with them on my own, but I do join in the fun if I don't think it is too terribly mean to the prank recipient.

Some people think I fly by the seat of my pants, others think I am too rigid in my planning. I like to have a guideline to follow, but don't HAVE to follow it to feel comfortable. Just something to go by. I rarely miss a deadline, but I rarely leave the house without forgetting something essential. (Keys, work ID, wallet, etc.)

What do you guys think?

MBTI
    ENTJ

LOL I also tend to get really caught up in research and become obsessed with "figuring things out"

I could google shit for hours.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGirl View Post
    I am definitely more like the Doctor than the either two characters, but not as pessimistic. I am very good at expressing myself verbally, but I am sometimes uncomfortable when I realize that there is a person that can affect my emotions to a point that I can't control without considerable effort. I also don't ever like people to know when I am in a bad emotional state. I would rather them just think I am tired with going to school and working full-time. (Which I am post-undergrad) But, I think what gets me about the difference in J and P for my type (ENTX) are the ways my thought process works, the way others perceive me in my decisions and info gathering, and my humor.

What do you guys think?
    J and P are not functions.

ENTJ Te Ni Se Fi
    (lol incompatible)
    ENTP Ne Ti Fe Si

That should help.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

You don't need to be an ENTJ to have dictatorial tendencies.

If you are Te dominant, then you are ENTJ.
    If you are EP or Ne dominant, you are ENTP. Its simple really.

What is the difference between EP and TJ? EP strives to break rules and follow his own code, while Te enjoys following a linear plan and schedule and hates any deviations.

Being a perciever, you trust experimental learning more. Being a J, you just trust your schedule and planning more.

Action_learning
    Experiential_learning
    Problem-based_learning

The above are all ENTP learning styles,
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I can find myself identifying with both... oh well.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

once again look at the functions.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

I think that ENTPs definitely come off as goofier than ENTJs. I've not had people openly mock or joke at my expense to my face like I've seen done to ENTPs. I can also see how they can be mistaken for ENFPs. A buddy of mine was originally typed as ENFP, but upon further investigation turned out to be ENTP. I could definitely imagine him building a giant robot in his garage or something and unleashing it upon some SJs. I've also noticed I'm better at navigating social situations and dealing with people in general, but this might not be a type issue only.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Simple, if you think you're really hot, you're an entp.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE