User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

That bear looks evil, Eck
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
    I distrust ENTPs. If you cross an ENTJ, we will stab you in the front most of the time. An ENTP will stab you in the back. I'm actually cautious around people who I think are ENTPs. I also waste time analyzing their words and behaviors do determine a threat level and developing a strategy to deal with them. ENTJs generally over expose themselves, giving ENTPs easy targets to hit.

I suspect ENTJs would make great business leaders, while ENTPs would make great political leaders.
    I really don't know what is the difference between entp adn entj. I only know both can be equally ruthless in pursuing their goals.

the type you are describing is estp. ENTP will stab you at both front and back when you piss them off. But most likely , they will not do it unless you made the fitst move.

i think every person becomes a problem to the world, if they overestimate their competence.

that happens when you make a decision without genuine insight into what you are dealing with.

so there is a combination of type (which defines the area of insight) and the realm of activity. it should be a good match.

but, entj are more likely to formulate laws or make decisions that have an impact on areas which have not even been discovered by the entj
    (because Te wants word domination (or regulation, if thats a difference)).

entp are living a more egoistical (strategical) live. if they are incompetent they will often have to pay for it themselves. thus they are less dangerous in the big picture. unless they are competent and get paid to manifest the ideas of an incompetent entj.
    then you have raised hell.

this isn't based on observation of typed people.
    its something you find in every movie.
    i am just guessing that extp and extj have these parts.
    makes sense?

thus they are less dangerous in the big picture. unless they are competent and get paid to manifest the ideas of an incompetent entj.
    I want to dominate the world also. But I wouldn't appraoch it the way an entj would. Trust me , the ends are the same, the methods are exact opposite.

So you wouldn't want to piss an entp off anymore than an entj. Thats y these two types have alot of difficulty getting along with each other.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    I find this ENTP to be quite hilarious. He always does this goofy things with his voice which the silliness is amplified by his Indian heritage. People have seen a similarity with him and Will Smith from Fresh Prince of Belair. Although, he is not as goodly intended. His jokes are funny, but they are true which can be quite disarming. It is a thing to laugh at a funny joke, but a different thing to laugh at a serious flaw. People have compared him to a monkey with a loaded gun on several occasions, and monkeys should not be wielding guns...

Anyways there's a big difference between ENTPs and ENTJs. If you cross an ENTP's path, the worst you will get is a terrible practical joke dumped on you. Like if you give an ENTP an undeserving grade or a harsh punishment, you can expect to see your car hauled and cemented to the school building roof. Even funnier, you might see your classroom furniture superglued upside down to the ceiling. All this can be a shocking experience as the ENTP really oned up you but at least you're still safe. You might even feel a level of respect at the hard work the ENTP put into his ingenious prank.

However, if you cross an ENTJ's path, you have done it now. Because of your ignorance and astounding boldness, you are deemed worthy of our time to DESTROY you. For who are you to us, insect? Get in our way and we will f**king KILL you! There is nothing for you to do to save yourself. All your efforts will be meaningless for we are legion, we are many.

Yeah. That's a basic difference I see between ENTPs and ENTJs. I would think ENTPs are more flexible to compromise.

I really wish you will be back electric. Then you can see what it is like to fuck with an extroverted perciever.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am going to try to emphasize the core differences between ENTJ and ENTP from a more stereotypical PoV
    ----------------
    ENTJ:

------
    ENTP:

----

Hahaha fucking A!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Ingenuity and follow-through; the ENTP exhibits the former, the ENTJ exhibits the latter.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am going to try to emphasize the core differences between ENTJ and ENTP from a more stereotypical PoV
    ----------------
    ENTJ:

------
    ENTP:

----

/thread
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

This thread needs a heck of a lot more ENTJs defending us against these awful stereotypes. Since when are ENTJs any less friendly than other types? You can find unfriendly people with any of the types if they are highly unhealthy.

Personality page description of ENTJs:
    ENTJs are bright, energetic, sociable individuals who are keenly interested in other people's ideas, theories and perspectives
    # Usually have strong affections and sentimental streaks
    # Genuinely interested in people's ideas and thoughts

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    This thread needs a heck of a lot more ENTJs defending us against these awful stereotypes. Since when are ENTJs any less friendly than other types? You can find unfriendly people with any of the types if they are highly unhealthy.

Personality page description of ENTJs:
    ENTJs are bright, energetic, sociable individuals who are keenly interested in other people's ideas, theories and perspectives
    # Usually have strong affections and sentimental streaks
    # Genuinely interested in people's ideas and thoughts
    Its just that XNTJs make up about 9 out of 10 supervillians in fiction. Its true to some levels that ENTJs have a very ermm.... Evil ambitous air to them, its mostly a joke.

This thread consists mostly of ENTPs and ENTJs.

ENTPs love to bullshit people and often dont know when a joke has gone too far.

ENTJs have low bullshit-tolerence levels and wont put up with much verbal punishment even if it is a joke.

ENTP makes a thats gone a bit far joke
    ENTJ reacts(usualy defensivly or if its jaguar with childish namecalling)
    ENTP feeds off of reaction and prods ENTJ more.
    Repeat the last to steps until a mod nukes the thread or failing that the second coming of christ.

Its deadly cycle of neurotocism, egomania, and anti-social behaviour.
    Thats why I love it
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn