• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT vs NT

R

Riva

I stole the idea from this thread.

This thread is not a battle thread, but to post a question from NTs about NTs. (One could occasionally poke fun at INTJs because they are weird as we all know it and they know it too.)

Hopefully this will help the posters to see how they view all other NTs at a glance.

So the rule of thumb is, just post a question and the next poster has to offer an answer by answering the type "within" NT types. You may add explaination if you want as well but please make sure to post the next question upon answering!

I'll start first:

Which type is the biggest asshole?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
entp

Did you get what Riva meant with 'within' cause I didnt

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think he meant to ask "which type has the biggest asshole" and the answer is "ESFP" because they're sluts like that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hmhm, I have to say that I am within Edgar here :D

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTJs can be bigger assholes by accident. ENTPs are more frequently assholes on purpose.

R

Riva

Mistake!

I had a feeling I shouldn't have started this thread in the NT only private forum.
Lolzz...

entp

Did you get what Riva meant with 'within' cause I didnt

What AG says.

I think it means you can't ask "which type is the biggest asshole" and answer "ISFJ" (something non-NT).

Thank you!

I think he meant to ask "which type has the biggest asshole" and the answer is "ESFP" because they're sluts like that.

No, it has to be within the NT category.

ENTJs can be bigger assholes by accident. ENTPs are more frequently assholes on purpose.

Soooooooooooo true! So very true!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Correct answer.

Which type is the most stubborn?

R

Riva

Which type is the most stubborn?

All NTs i know are stubborn. This is one hard question to answer. Maybe iNTjs are the least stubborn?

Which type is the most idealistic of all NTs? (To put it in other words, maybe even NF like?)

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
Depends. ESTJs aren't always stubborn, but when they are they're annoying as fuck. ENTJs often seem stubborn due to how they talk/argue, but actually aren't. Also, if we're talking stubborn to lifestyle changes, ENTPs and ENFPs are probably the worst. On the other hand, if we're talking stubborn on changing beliefs, ENTPs and ENFPs might actually be significantly less stubborn than other types.

Overall, I'd probably go with INTP.

I might be missing Is because I don't know their types as well, and introverts sometimes seem less stubborn.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Which type is the most idealistic of all NTs? (To put it in other words, maybe even NF like?)

The INTJ I dated a couple years ago was pretty idealistic about his beliefs. But he'd probably say I was very idealistic about life in general because I'm so damn cheerful all the time.

No xxTx wants to admit they're idealistic. We're all unbreakable bastions of cynicism, logic and truth!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I wouldn't consider the INTPs and ENTJs I know to be particularly idealistic. Maybe it is the dominant thinking.

That leaves the dominant intuitives - ENTPs and INTJs. I'm somewhat of an idealistic person. Sometimes it's hard to understand what's going on in the heads of those ENTPs. In either case, I'd say one of those two types.

What type is the most intellectually curious?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Which type is the best dancer?

R

Riva

INTJ.

Which type is the most abrasive?

Probably the thinking doms. ENTJs followed by INTPs. The ENTJs are most likely to sound harsh, whereas the INTPs are the most likely to be critical, unappreciative, judgmental.

Which type is most athletic? (Or most likely to succeed as athletes?)

No not INTPs.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably the thinking doms. ENTJs followed by INTPs. The ENTJs are most likely to sound harsh, whereas the INTPs are the most likely to be critical, unappreciative, judgmental.

No not INTPs.

I'll guess ENTJ. NTJs tend to be more driven and INTJ has inferior Se.

Which NT is most likely to flame on a forum?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INTJ.

Which type is the most abrasive?

No not INTPs.

I'll guess ENTJ. NTJs tend to be more driven and INTJ has inferior Se.

Which NT is most likely to flame on a forum?

I am glad you didnt mention ENTPs, tho I do not understand it :D