• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] what can you tell me about INTP 4w3?

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
Just found out about enneagram and still learning about them.

list all the negative and positive traits.

what percentage of INTP are 4w3?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You might want to look at the Enneagram forum.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP being a 4, not 5 sounds so weird that im suspecting mistyping on T/F or in enneagram.

Sure you arent an INFP or 5w4?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
it would definitely be an unusual combination... 4w3 is generally artsy, dramatic, colorful. the main issue that 4s have is being self-conscious to the point of interpreting their emotional changes as a major component of their true Self - and cultivating certain emotions to encourage a certain more-stable Self. 3's main issue is in choosing a certain idealized image to project outwardly, with the goal of pleasing others. thus 4w3 is a person who struggles deeply with identity - who they are and who they want others to see them as. and then we have INTP... positive and neg traits, let's see...

positive:
  • highly individualistic (I + 4)
  • imaginative (N + 4)
  • introspective (I + 4)
  • both logical and emotional (T + 4)
  • some degree of productivity (3 + T)
negative:
  • turbulent ( P + 4)
  • highly internally conflicted (T + 4 + 3)
  • withdrawn (I + 4)

i don't want to say an INTP can't be a 4 (especially 4w3), but it is fairly unlikely because INTPs are Ti dominant, and therefore their primary thinking process rejects the usage of emotion as a basis for judgment - whereas 4 struggles to not base their self-concept on emotion alone.

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
You might want to look at the Enneagram forum.
will do.

INTP being a 4, not 5 sounds so weird that im suspecting mistyping on T/F or in enneagram.

Sure you arent an INFP or 5w4?

My T/F is 50/50 but I'm 100% sure I'm INTP and 4w3.

it would definitely be an unusual combination... 4w3 is generally artsy, dramatic, colorful. the main issue that 4s have is being self-conscious to the point of interpreting their emotional changes as a major component of their true Self - and cultivating certain emotions to encourage a certain more-stable Self. 3's main issue is in choosing a certain idealized image to project outwardly, with the goal of pleasing others. thus 4w3 is a person who struggles deeply with identity - who they are and who they want others to see them as. and then we have INTP... positive and neg traits, let's see...

positive:
  • highly individualistic (I + 4)
  • imaginative (N + 4)
  • introspective (I + 4)
  • both logical and emotional (T + 4)
  • some degree of productivity (3 + T)
negative:
  • turbulent ( P + 4)
  • highly internally conflicted (T + 4 + 3)
  • withdrawn (I + 4)

i don't want to say an INTP can't be a 4 (especially 4w3), but it is fairly unlikely because INTPs are Ti dominant, and therefore their primary thinking process rejects the usage of emotion as a basis for judgment - whereas 4 struggles to not base their self-concept on emotion alone.

It was always odd why I was so dramatic and hypersensitive. Growing up I would have emotional outbrust in public and I always wondered why I seek attention from people. Reading about Enneagram helped a ton cause most of you guys sounds very intelligent while I don't care too much about intellectual stuff. Everytime I read INTP isn't fashionable it didn't make any sense to me since I can dress extremely well guess that's the 4w3.

I always knew I was freaking psycho since I'm always suicidal. Is INTP + 4w3 the worse combo ever?

"some degree of productivity"... I'm extremely apathetic and lazy. If I ever do any type of work I try to finish it in one sitting. I'm never consistent with my work. But I'm extremely consistent going to online forum and making depressing threads.

I noticed I like to talk about myself a lot and people say I'm very whiny. I do have major identity issue, I feel so alienated from everyone.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx