User Tag List

MBTI
    intp

Default what can you tell me about INTP 4w3?

Just found out about enneagram and still learning about them.

list all the negative and positive traits.

what percentage of INTP are 4w3?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

You might want to look at the Enneagram forum.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

INTP being a 4, not 5 sounds so weird that im suspecting mistyping on T/F or in enneagram.

Sure you arent an INFP or 5w4?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

it would definitely be an unusual combination... 4w3 is generally artsy, dramatic, colorful. the main issue that 4s have is being self-conscious to the point of interpreting their emotional changes as a major component of their true Self - and cultivating certain emotions to encourage a certain more-stable Self. 3's main issue is in choosing a certain idealized image to project outwardly, with the goal of pleasing others. thus 4w3 is a person who struggles deeply with identity - who they are and who they want others to see them as. and then we have INTP... positive and neg traits, let's see...

positive:
    • highly individualistic (I + 4)
    • imaginative (N + 4)
    • introspective (I + 4)
    • both logical and emotional (T + 4)
    • some degree of productivity (3 + T)

negative:
    • turbulent ( P + 4)
    • highly internally conflicted (T + 4 + 3)
    • withdrawn (I + 4)

i don't want to say an INTP can't be a 4 (especially 4w3), but it is fairly unlikely because INTPs are Ti dominant, and therefore their primary thinking process rejects the usage of emotion as a basis for judgment - whereas 4 struggles to not base their self-concept on emotion alone.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    You might want to look at the Enneagram forum.
    will do.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    INTP being a 4, not 5 sounds so weird that im suspecting mistyping on T/F or in enneagram.

Sure you arent an INFP or 5w4?
    My T/F is 50/50 but I'm 100% sure I'm INTP and 4w3.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    it would definitely be an unusual combination... 4w3 is generally artsy, dramatic, colorful. the main issue that 4s have is being self-conscious to the point of interpreting their emotional changes as a major component of their true Self - and cultivating certain emotions to encourage a certain more-stable Self. 3's main issue is in choosing a certain idealized image to project outwardly, with the goal of pleasing others. thus 4w3 is a person who struggles deeply with identity - who they are and who they want others to see them as. and then we have INTP... positive and neg traits, let's see...

positive:
    • highly individualistic (I + 4)
    • imaginative (N + 4)
    • introspective (I + 4)
    • both logical and emotional (T + 4)
    • some degree of productivity (3 + T)

negative:
    • turbulent ( P + 4)
    • highly internally conflicted (T + 4 + 3)
    • withdrawn (I + 4)

i don't want to say an INTP can't be a 4 (especially 4w3), but it is fairly unlikely because INTPs are Ti dominant, and therefore their primary thinking process rejects the usage of emotion as a basis for judgment - whereas 4 struggles to not base their self-concept on emotion alone.
    It was always odd why I was so dramatic and hypersensitive. Growing up I would have emotional outbrust in public and I always wondered why I seek attention from people. Reading about Enneagram helped a ton cause most of you guys sounds very intelligent while I don't care too much about intellectual stuff. Everytime I read INTP isn't fashionable it didn't make any sense to me since I can dress extremely well guess that's the 4w3.

I always knew I was freaking psycho since I'm always suicidal. Is INTP + 4w3 the worse combo ever?

"some degree of productivity"... I'm extremely apathetic and lazy. If I ever do any type of work I try to finish it in one sitting. I'm never consistent with my work. But I'm extremely consistent going to online forum and making depressing threads.

I noticed I like to talk about myself a lot and people say I'm very whiny. I do have major identity issue, I feel so alienated from everyone.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    what percentage of INTP are 4w3?
    I guess not many. Did you learn how functions work (Ti in special) or did you use a letter by letter approach?
    Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    But I'm extremely consistent going to online forum and making depressing threads.
    I do have major identity issue, I feel so alienated from everyone.
    You think 2 much.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------