User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    lol, got one stuck up in my eye yesterday, I was trying to get it out & it floated up like magick over my iris into the white part. like wtf, just disappeared behind my eye befroe my very eyes. went to sleep, then spent today with half a bottle of contact solution dropping it into my eyebazz to no avail & since I don't have a car, I had to ride 40 mins to the opthamologist on my bike that has a flat tire, like a hobo. Struggling on the grass & gravel beside the highway cuz i don't wunt 2 dai under the 18 wheels of an enormous 18 wheeler, & this place was located in some mysterious brown plaza in the shadows over an overpass. there wasn't a bike rack there so I had to hide my bike behind some bushes, & then the eye lady said she didn't see the contact in my eye. So i can't tell if it's there or not. maybe I took it out without noticing. I don't feel it. whatevar, if I get a mysterious disease I'll sue everybody in the contacts industry so fast they won't even know!! XD m8ke da dollaz rain

I'm murphy's law walking
    If you went to sleep with it somewhere in your eye and can't feel it anymore, there is a good chance you lost it in bed.

I once lost a lense in my sleep (short 15 minute nap, I know you shouldn't sleep with your contacts in) and found it much later ... between the bedsheet and the matress!!! Not under the blanket, no, under the f*ing sheet!!

I'd do some serious searching if I were you.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    If you went to sleep with it somewhere in your eye and can't feel it anymore, there is a good chance you lost it in bed.

I once lost a lense in my sleep (short 15 minute nap, I know you shouldn't sleep with your contacts in) and found it much later ... between the bedsheet and the matress!!! Not under the blanket, no, under the f*ing sheet!!

I'd do some serious searching if I were you.
    Well see, they're daily contacts, so they shrivel up & disappear (infinitesimally) if you leave them out... the dissolving action of the air molecules breaks away at their structural integrity, reducing them to mere specks in less than a day's time.

I agree with you though, i think I must've unknowingly rubbed it out of my eye against the mattress (I don't sleep with bed covers, heh).
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."