User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTP

@Mane

So yesterday, I thought I could ride my extremely good/manically bad horse for 3 hours out into an area where he was scared, fight him all the way home and then ride my sweet, cooperative/ somewhat sensitive horse, even though my legs were already rubber. I fell off of him when he sunk into mushy ground and bounded forward. He ran a few yards, then turned around and looked at me, confused. I walked him around in the scary footing and then rode him back. Only pride was hurt and horse gained confidence in the end, but need to save a little strength for the fresh horse next time.

500, yo.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    So yesterday, I thought I could ride my extremely good/manically bad horse for 3 hours out into an area where he was scared, fight him all the way home and then ride my sweet, cooperative/ somewhat sensitive horse, even though my legs were already rubber. I fell off of him when he sunk into mushy ground and bounded forward. He ran a few yards, then turned around and looked at me, confused. I walked him around in the scary footing and then rode him back. Only pride was hurt and horse gained confidence in the end, but need to save a little strength for the fresh horse next time.
    Finally, a fitting place to use this smiley:

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Finally, a fitting place to use this smiley:

That smilie is always welcome here. Oh, if only weird slug giraffes really existed.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    That smilie is always welcome here. Oh, if only weird slug giraffes really existed.

I saw one in the woods once. Ok, maybe I was a little dehydrated?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Gave my 22 month old a 10kg bag of flour to play with because I wanted to do some writing. Now my house is white.

And regarding excessive produce as mentioned in the OP. After however many years of buying food, I still haven't learned. I don't even want to think about how much money I've wasted in rotting produce. I get these fantastic plans at the shops..."OOOO fresh brussel sprouts, they're so yummy when they're just picked, all nutty and sweet. I'll cook them in butter with some bacon. OH!! Fresh leeks! I have to make french leek and onion tart. Spinach! Mushrooms!" Then I go on to the fruits...
    At home it's fantastic, this fridge packed full of potential. And then I shut the door --after all, too tired to cook after all that shopping. Turn on the music, sing, piano, write, play hide & seek, read, get lost online. The process of putrefaction has begun.
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

You like?
    On a completely random note, It took me a little while before I got the quote in your signature. Darkness- on toast! I thought it was like, darkness inside the toaster; and I was like, that doesn't make sense. Is this an INTP thing? lol

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raindancing View Post
    At home it's fantastic, this fridge packed full of potential. And then I shut the door --after all, too tired to cook after all that shopping. Turn on the music, sing, piano, write, play hide & seek, read, get lost online. The process of putrefaction has begun.
    I laughed like crazy when I read this!

You know it's bad when most of your ideas end up in the compost heap....

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    On a completely random note, It took me a little while before I got the quote in your signature. Darkness- on toast! I thought it was like, darkness inside the toaster; and I was like, that doesn't make sense. Is this an INTP thing? lol
    What can I say? I'm the Queen of Darkness. Worship me!!!! Rawrrrr!

I don't know if it's an INTP thing. But the quote makes sense to me in the same way most NP-ish things do.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I laughed like crazy when I read this!

You know it's bad when most of your ideas end up in the compost heap....
    Is that how you got our sailing trip idea?
    Last edited by NPcomplete; 06-07-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: When I'm hungry, I eat words. True story.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

It really aggravates me when my INFP cousin/roommate does this with food, but I can be a little easier on her I guess knowing it's a common problem and people mean well.

As for me...school and more school/ being a screw-up, then finally getting my act together, then being really hard on myself whenever I'm not a perfect student. Thinking about all the things I could have accomplished by now if I had not been lazy and oblivious, and all the things I could have done sooner. I'm 27 and still in school for a bachelor's degree, and finally changed my major to philosophy which is what I wanted to do to begin with but I wanted to do something potentially lucrative...I decided if I end up being a professor that's fine with me.

That's about it, but it's huge in my psyche.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Earlier: oooo I feel like making a cake. Look at cookbooks for too long, too many good recipes, can't decide, finally get sick of myself and choose something randomly. Buttery yellow cake with lots of frosting. It calls for 4 eggs, luckily there are just enough. Get to the sugar, and realize I have not even half the amount called for in the recipe. Damnit. But I do have some super dark sticky brown sugar. Whiz that in the processor to break it up, curious as to how this will change the taste of the cake. Go to add the butter and find I don't have enough of that either. Why did I not check my ingredients first? I don't even have oil, other than this super potent extra virgin stuff for salads... Yeah I put in a weird concoction in place of the butter. It is going to suck. And there's nothing to make icing with. But it sounded so good to begin with...

Ok just took it out of the oven. Weirdly, it tastes exactly like pancakes drenched in maple syrup...
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky