• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] "It seemed like a good idea at the time"

A

Anew Leaf

pro tip: running up to the president with a chocolate revolver is NOT a good idea at apparently any time.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
tumblr_lkrv0dFrgU1qfknu6.gif

ANY TIME!

I will get my scarf and hat!!! *whistles happily*

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=6465]thealchemist[/MENTION]

Impressive, I say. Yay.

N

NPcomplete

[MENTION=9242]NotOfTwo[/MENTION]

I wonder if this song covers the concept:

They're all wearing white-ish (I don't remember..) clothes, there's horrible goop from the wall and I shudder to think of the number of tries... :laugh:

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=9242]NotOfTwo[/MENTION]

I wonder if this song covers the concept:

They're all wearing white-ish (I don't remember..) clothes, there's horrible goop from the wall and I shudder to think of the number of tries... :laugh:

It totally does.

S

Society

let's start from the last:

noticing how my ubber-dexterity wife-at-the-time was able to cut her own in a professional manner, i decided i'll try to do the same, how hard can it be to just trim the edges right? destroyed my mane beyond recognition, to the point where the only way to fix it was for her to use a trimmer. all my beautiful, long curly hair, gone.. gone! then people tell me i look better without it but screw them i miss my mane :(

almost every relationship choice i made throughout the last 7 months of my marriage and the 2 months following it. you'd think it would have stopped at some point but no - mistakes just snowballed into each other making the next one bigger...

also: persistently ripping off the underwear i found most sexy, until all that was left was the ones i didn't... does anyone here know how much women pay for those things? the good ones that don't get destroyed in the laundry? i had no idea.

before that - at some point i thought it was a good idea to sell my mediocre car and buy a really cheap car so i can enjoy the difference and use it to go backpacking in india for awhile - ofcourse the car broke down on me and the money i made all ended up in repairs.

also: thinking i can use the same pot to both make curry chicken and curry rice... in my head it was "brilliant it will absorb the sauce instead of water with all that flavor from the meat", completely loosing sight of the obvious fact that the cooking time difference was huge and by the time the meat was cooked the burned rice has spread it's burned fragrant throughout the pot.

before that - a startup. the idea was good, but how i handled the team wasn't. i could have kept us running, i could have listened better, and instead i screwed up. it went into my head that it's "my startup" and i was being a complete idiot.

also: thinking i can jump on a bed with my stepson... an opening-couch bed, when i was like 140kg...

before that - the army liked my stats and really wanted to get me into officer training, i could have stayed for another year and made some good money in the processes while bossing people around, but no, i wanted out, i thought civilian life in entry level jobs would be so much better and wouldn't sign for another year in the army, i wanted to kick my uniforms goodbye, never have to salute again. ended up working a 12h shift 6 times a week in a bloody factory.. with uniforms. stupid stupid stupid!

also: tearing tickets from my clothes because they bother me, then never remembering my size when i go to buy new clothes...

before that, in taking over the family business i thought i will just trust the people my father hired before me - specifically a contractor and a lawyer... not noticing the complete lack of paperwork in the transactions with the contractors, not knowing he is sharing that money with the lawyer... blah. so obvious and i just didn't think to look.

and... ok that's a long enough list.