User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

Sometime I shall make it for you in person!!

Do you snow shoe at all?
    Sweet!!

I have considered snow shoeing but I invested in cross country skis last year. It is good to find a way to not hate winter.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I've done so many things like this that I don't even like to think about them, much less post them. Ne can quickly lead to what appears to me and anyone reasonably intelligent as sheer idiocy. Fortunately, Ne also helps me compensate or get out of the bad situations I put myself into, but it usually requires Ti to come to the rescue.
    I hear that! Sigh.

I know! Fedex Overnight me 2 of the avocados! I'll pay for the shipping!
    What?! That's a terrific idea! Avocado rescue. Kind of like Puggle rescue. You know...

MBTI
    INTP

Going to bed sounded good about an hour ago but I delayed. So my little loves...

I often invent silly details about my life and tell them to people and later wonder why I did it?

Among other things. Caution is not ALWAYS my strongest suit.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    Sweet!!

I have considered snow shoeing but I invested in cross country skis last year. It is good to find a way to not hate winter.
    Yes, that's my goal this winter.

I'm going to start with snow shoeing and then graduate to country country skiing next year. (p.s. We can rent snow shoes from some of the state parks )

Anew Leaf

Other, non school good ideas at the time...

Some of my relationshipsmwould definily fall into this pattern!

And for awhile I thought my kitty fell into this as well . But now things are getting better. /relieved.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Being the absolute control freak I am, I've tried my best to learn from those with more experience than me and take their advice...

Sometimes, I've ventured out on my own. Sometimes it was a hit, sometimes a miss.
    Some of my misses:
    - Hey, that's a great idea! I know we haven't been dating for long, but if we both require roommates for school why don't we go ahead and get an apartment together? It's not going to be a relationship thing, just a roommate thing.
    - Oh.. Yeah, sure, I know you didn't ASK ME if these strangers could move into my home, but sure, let's let them stay since you know them.
    - Well.. I don't want to date you and risk our careers until we get home, but we can still talk and get to know each other until then.
    - Oh.. I'll buy these shoes since they're on sale, even though they're a size too big.. I can deal with that I think.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Definitely!

What?! That's a terrific idea! Avocado rescue. Kind of like Puggle rescue. You know...
    Right, I just can't bear the thought of perfectly good avocados going uneaten... no home... just.... just.... rotting away and meeting the fate of that papaya.

Going to bed sounded good about an hour ago but I delayed. So my little loves...
    It sounded like a good idea 3 hours ago for me!

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I often invent silly details about my life and tell them to people and later wonder why I did it?

Now I know who to scrutinize more carefully in vent!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Being the absolute control freak I am, I've tried my best to learn from those with more experience than me and take their advice...

Sometimes, I've ventured out on my own. Sometimes it was a hit, sometimes a miss.
    Some of my misses:
    - Hey, that's a great idea! I know we haven't been dating for long, but if we both require roommates for school why don't we go ahead and get an apartment together? It's not going to be a relationship thing, just a roommate thing.
    - Oh.. Yeah, sure, I know you didn't ASK ME if these strangers could move into my home, but sure, let's let them stay since you know them.
    - Well.. I don't want to date you and risk our careers until we get home, but we can still talk and get to know each other until then.
    - Oh.. I'll buy these shoes since they're on sale, even though they're a size too big.. I can deal with that I think.
    LOL. I hear you. Sigh.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post

That's an interesting one. I had a friend who would lie to me about whatever, and then 5 min later, apologize and tell me she lied. I would be puzzled and she could never explain why either. You aren't ESFP are you?