User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Exclamation SSJ [extra content]

This is basically a place where I post content that are less relevant to the actual content in the original Super Saiyan blog thread - but are connected in some way in nature.

It does not have important value in it and you're only obliged to view any considerably desirable content if directed via the main blog thread.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Arrow [Project IGI - Mission 1.]

--- ---

This is unimportant content.

There is something I find fond about playing this old videogame that I decided to post this gameplay video to show you. I think I may have been in a mess. I turned seventeen during summer 2003 and there were just so many unstable changes happening to my life. I never became stressed about anything until that time and I never had to deal with frustration before.

I would type notes on Notepad frequently during that time as a way to alleviate my anxiety of all the changes going on. I remember at one point looking outside my bedroom window and sighing at all the things presented right before me.

Although the place itself is not important I also remember going to Cambridge University for a trip in June that year and I had the golden chance of getting in in the interview later that year fascinate me to the point of letting go of all my problems.

Playing this game became a memory in itself as I would vent all of that by playing it.