• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Habitat Capsule

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Also, a question to Duke of York. Why the hell would you pick a username that could be shortened to DOY? :rof1:

*snickers*

I hate to sound whiny, but does your personal rivalry/animosity really have to be sprinkled into every active thread in this section? Couldn't you guys like...PM each other or something?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Okay, Blackmail. I have to ask...what type do you think DOY is?

Also, a question to Duke of York. Why the hell would you pick a username that could be shortened to DOY? :rof1:

Blackmail already said ISFJ, but for some reason I don't believe that's the case. Call it a hunch.

Also... DOY... Hahaha. I have a feeling that he was looking forward to being called Duke or something. But still... DOY...

The only way for you to move forward is for you to forget your differences and just move on. You both seem to be obsessing over each other. So, both of you, just shut up and play nice, or else I'll get the phasers in here.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
:shock: What animosity? Is there animosity? Why was I not informed?

Edit: Upon reading that, I just got that you meant DOY and Blackmail going at each other. oops.

Last edited:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
:shock: What animosity? Is there animosity? Why was I not informed?

The animosity between Duke and Blackmail!. There seems to be a lot of it, and it started on a different forum.

I'm finding it all over MBTI-c, and it's awfully annoying. They should stop.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
The animosity between Duke and Blackmail!. There seems to be a lot of it, and it started on a different forum.

Oops. :blushing:

Yes. You two behave yourselves or I am so turning this forum around. :1377:

umop_3pisdn

MBTI Type
INTJ
I must say, umop_3pisdn, INTJs such as yourself are redeeming of the whole type in my eyes.

Thank you. That's quite the complement. Though there are many INTJ's I respect more than myself. At least, they strike me as wiser.

Though I, too, am often prone to the "emotions are stupid!" mindset. It's usually because I'm uncomfortable with how much power feelings actually have over me.... It adds additional complications to something I used to think I had figured out. And it's not really my primary way of operating. I often have to remind myself to carefully examine my feelings, when I feel my anxiety begin to rise (a good indicator, I find).

Before, I never did that, and emotions would just blind-side me and sweep me up in their current. I wouldn't know how to deal with them, and if they were intense, it nearly always ended up in mismanagement of the emotions. Perhaps even tragically. Like rejecting romantic advances from people I liked, because I was uncomfortable with the affection! :doh: Eventually I started to realize it was very self-defeating, and indicative of a larger root problem. So I still sort of decided on logical terms that it just had to be dealt with sooner or later.

When I was younger, I used to take this to mean that the emotions were compromising my clarity of perspective. The thing that was, that those emotions I repressed ended up seeming very important, once I was open to accepting my weakness. This often can be quite contrary to most young INTJ's lines of thinking. We sort of strive to project an ideal image of ourselves, devoid of personal weakness (well, can't speak for all INTJ's, but I'll admit to it.) I probably wouldn't quite word my posts in the way that I do, if this weren't this case. Logically, I could say I find it "unbecoming" of how I view myself, as a writer and somewhat of a perfectionist. I demand a certain level of quality from myself, which is usually the highest I'm capable of, at that time, and granted it's an area I feel competent in.

I think it's mostly dependent on degree. Those who are really dogmatic or extreme about such preferences, are probably more prone to the weaknesses of their type.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Emotions can be sticky things.

That's all I'm going to say about that for now.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Okay, Blackmail. I have to ask...what type do you think DOY is?

His guess is ISFJ.

I don't get it. Do you understand his impressions? Considering his experience concerning ENFP/ENTP, I am interested in the opinions of the others on the forums.

I don't mind if you call me DOY, actually. That would be pretty funny.
I'm beginning to like it already. :D

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
*snickers*

I hate to sound whiny, but does your personal rivalry/animosity really have to be sprinkled into every active thread in this section? Couldn't you guys like...PM each other or something?

Huh? I have only interacted with Blackmail on two threads. As for this thread, I don't want to waste time debating him about my type, but I think it is good for his impressions to be recorded here (provided they are all honest). That's why I am asking him a lot of questions, not declaring his ideas stupid.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ

I don't understand. Posts on two threads starting yesterday? How is that "all over?"

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Call me a bad ENFP, or a sadistic voyeur, but I kind of enjoy this internet beef going on between Blackmail! and Duke of York. :yes:

I enjoy watching boys intellectually spar. It's fun to see them attempt to rip each other's egos apart. :)

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Huh? I have only interacted with Blackmail on two threads. As for this thread, I don't want to waste time debating him about my type, but I think it is good for his impressions to be recorded here (provided they are all honest). That's why I am asking him a lot of questions, not declaring his ideas stupid.

There aren't many active threads in this section (excluding the personal section), and you two seem to be going at it in 2 of them. Two threads is two too many.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Call me a bad ENFP, or a sadistic voyeur, but I kind of enjoy this internet beef going on between Blackmail! and Duke of York. :yes:

I enjoy watching boys intellectually spar. It's fun to see them attempt to rip each other's egos apart. :)

I love watching two intellectually spar, but I see little intellect here. All I see are two boys fighting over sore feelings while using big words to make themselves sound smart while doing so.

And it's annoying to see so much of it. To have to dig through it to get to the meat of these threads... augh.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love watching two intellectually spar, but I see little intellect here. All I see are two boys fighting over sore feelings while using big words to make themselves sound smart while doing so.

And it's annoying to see so much of it. To have to dig through it to get to the meat of these threads... augh.
That's the point, when fighting, boys use their "intellectual weaponry" to fight, what is essentially, their emotional battles.

I'm a borderline misandrist, I enjoy this kind of crap. :)

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
YAY for INTJs!

There is no room for emotion in warfare.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
That's the point, when fighting, boys use their "intellectual weaponry" to fight, what is essentially, their emotional battles.

I'm a borderline misandrist, I enjoy this kind of crap. :)

You are an evil, wicked creature.

It's fights like these that make me die a little inside each time I see them...