First 56789 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    You are an evil, wicked creature.

It's fights like these that make me die a little inside each time I see them...
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    That's the point, when fighting, boys use their "intellectual weaponry" to fight, what is essentially, their emotional battles.

I'm a borderline misandrist, I enjoy this kind of crap.
    She who possesses my every shadow function...you are my dark side incarnate.:horor:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Call me a bad ENFP, or a sadistic voyeur, but I kind of enjoy this internet beef going on between Blackmail! and Duke of York.

I enjoy watching boys intellectually spar. It's fun to see them attempt to rip each other's egos apart.
    Hap made some good points (on another thread), and I am trying to behave maturely here. My ego (yes, I do have one) came into play at INTJ Forum, but here I am trying to ignore the not-so-subtle insults and just learn more. So if Blackmail's ego is not an issue (since, after all, this is mostly about my personality type), I'm afraid the show might fall apart.

But I do want input from everybody. If there are signs that I am not really an INTJ, I want to know about them. Also, I would like to know about traits that come from any other types, since the descriptions of other types tended to seem pretty foreign to me.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Oh baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    Hap made some good points (on another thread), and I am trying to behave maturely here. My ego (yes, I do have one) came into play at INTJ Forum, but here I am trying to ignore the not-so-subtle insults and just learn more. So if Blackmail's ego is not an issue (since, after all, this is mostly about my personality type), I'm afraid the show might fall apart.

But I do want input from everybody. If there are signs that I am not really an INTJ, I want to know about them. Also, I would like to know about traits that come from any other types, since the descriptions of other types tended to seem pretty foreign to me.
    Oh, look, he's learning!

Mocha (can I call you that? Mohican+dyslexia), well, I've noticed that Blackmail! has matured a lot, too, at least since he's been banned from the INTJ-forum. At least, I've talked to him when he wasn't so silly.

Most of the times, when I see posts that offend me, I swallow my revulsion and try to respond in a sensible way. Unless, of course, they were trying to be offensive, in which case they should be ignored. If you give them an inch of leverage, they'll become a ruler.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I love watching two intellectually spar, but I see little intellect here. All I see are two boys fighting over sore feelings while using big words to make themselves sound smart while doing so.
    Big words? I didn't notice.

But I agree about the sore feelings. I still do feel some animosity left over from previous encounters, even though it seems that it was a mountain made out of an anthill. But this thread is for learning, and I intend to do just that.

*Offers handshake to Blackmail* No sore feelings?

EDIT: Sure, Hap, you can call me Mocha. It's more interesting than the abbreviation TLM, IMO.

MBTI
    JIxT

I cannot be offended.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    Big words? I didn't notice.

But I agree about the sore feelings. I still do feel some animosity left over from previous encounters, even though it seems that it was a mountain made out of an anthill. But this thread is for learning, and I intend to do just that.

*Offers handshake to Blackmail* No sore feelings?

EDIT: Sure, Hap, you can call me Mocha. It's more interesting than the abbreviation TLM, IMO.
    Big words is a euphemism for the faux intellectualism used in this argument. Intellectual speech in lieu of simple name calling. The principle is the same, but the words are different.

Okay, Mocha and Blackmail!, let's all gather 'round and sing kumbayah, or whatever we NTs are supposed to do in this situation... lol.

MBTI
    INTJ

Okay, Mocha and Blackmail!, let's all gather 'round and sing kumbayah, or whatever we NTs are supposed to do in this situation... lol.
    How about we sing the Periodic Table song instead? I think it would be more fun and more appropriate to INTJs (Te) than "Kumbayah" (Fe) while still just as hokey. ;-)

YouTube - The element song

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    I cannot be offended.
    and i felt like i was the only one
    yay
    I N V I C T U S

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I won't, that would be too hypocritical.

Ridicule do only harm people with vastly overrated Egos.

It's rather funny to play with DOY and I know I'm not the only one to enjoy the show, but since MBTI-c is not the place to do it, I think I'll ignore him and let him drown.

That's the wisest thing to do.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI