User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: INTJ breakdown

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Actually, Kiddo, you're totally wrong. You don't understand that we poke at you and have absolutely no feeling at all. We're annoyed by some things, yes, but there's no real emotion involved when you passionately argue your point of view with us. You do not shake our beliefs, no matter how much you wish you did, either.

littlemissgiggles is right that it tends to be the result of a huge onslaught of consistently having no control over anything. The less control or the more controlled we are in ways we don't like, the more likely it is that you will finally find our threshold. It can take a great deal for some of us, though. I've only snapped twice, and it took months of constant crap and nothing going according to plan before I finally snapped.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Kiddo, would you mind telling why you think that our values are determined by our Fi?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    Kiddo, would you mind telling why you think that our values are determined by our Fi?
    If values are determined by Fi, would that mean that for INTPs and ISTPs, values will inherently be their downfall?

That can't be right...

MBTI
    OMNi

Te and Fi to be precise.

I have made the observation that the types that tend to have the most individualistic values are those that utilize those cognitive processes. ENTJs, INTJs, ENFPs, and INFPs. Ni seems to further accentuate those values.

Edit: More collectivistic values are determined by Ti and Fe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Whatever you say dude. It doesn't really matter to me what you think.
    That really makes your posts about INTJ's seem pointless. If you don't care about wolf's opinion on the subject (which would be correct, seeing that he is an INTJ himself, and therefore knows a lot more than you do about how INTJ's think), then why do you think we care about yours? I already know that many of your statements are simply incorrect, and there is no way for you to know about it better than I do.

MBTI
    OMNi

That really makes your posts about INTJ's seem pointless. If you don't care about wolf's opinion on the subject (which would be correct, seeing that he is an INTJ himself, and therefore knows a lot more than you do about how INTJ's think), then why do you think we care about yours? I already know that many of your statements are simply incorrect, and there is no way for you to know about it better than I do.
    Oh, don't think my judgement of Wolf's statements have anything to do with him being an INTJ. I just don't respect him as an individual based on how he has treated me on this forum in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

heart on fire

Fi in INTJ

Introverted Feeling

"As a Tertiary Function, Fi typically leads ITJs to retreat into solitary actions that have no constructive worldly effect but are aimed at providing a justification for calling themselves good people. Another example is obsession with the purity of one's soul. For example, being a vegetarian while working at Taco Bell--not out of any great love for animals (the person might hardly know anything about what cows are like), but to be able to say, "Well, at least I never ate any animals." Or engaging in pointless acts of honor, like maintaining super-self-control or "doing one's duty" or going down with the ship...." (more at link)

Edit: More collectivistic values are determined by Ti and Fe.
    I haven't noticed INTP being that collective in their beliefs.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh, don't think my judgement of Wolf's statements have anything to do with him being an INTJ. I just don't respect him as an individual based on how he has treated me on this forum in the past.
    Ah. Then I will leave that alone, if it is a personal issue.

MBTI
    INTP

INTJs don't lose it when they're stressed. They keep their mental balance. I've noticed that with my INTJ friend that when he's stressed, he becomes really irritable though, sometimes downright annoying. I'm not sure what long term stress would do though.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Do all discussions here break down into exchanges personal rivalries and animosity?

Excuse me, I'm kind of new here. I'm still trying to figure out this place.