• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] never putting my guard down again

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
if you're not putting your guard down again you might as well not live. living is about being brave. and learning to be brave.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It sounds like you are in distress. A break up or something... I love/hate this saying... "this too shall pass." (By that I mean a lot of things- maybe right now a grumpy thread on a forum is the way you know how to cope- but eventually it might not work anymore.) The intelligent mind will not repeat bad patterns forever, you'll just move away from it naturally. In the meantime, just be lenient with yourself.

As for the trust issue, I completely understand. I continue to be the poster girl for being guarded. But like me, I know that you'll find it just doesn't work well. There is definitely something malfunctioning when people can't share love and trust with others.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The forum is very buggy and I wanted to throw my laptop out of the window. I read my thread and it's fucking sad how shitty my grammer is but I'm too fucking lazy to learn or change it.

You seem to write fine. Keep venting. Find a small furry animal to snuggle.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem to write fine. Keep venting. Find a small furry animal to snuggle.
I read this quickly and saw, "find a small furry animal to strangle."

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno...I read the same thing. Immediately thought "But it would probably bite or scratch..."

Guess you must be an INTJ. Or maybe an INTP for thinking of that :tongue:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dunno...I read the same thing. Immediately thought "But it would probably bite or scratch..."
Chloroform might help. Check with Antimony.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
if you're not putting your guard down again you might as well not live. living is about being brave. and learning to be brave.

Only if you want it to be so. The quality part of a qaulity life is not an absolute.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
People are dumb in general. Few are rational enough to see that the world as a simple place. Adults seem to make life very complicated. I am 14, and most people in their right mind wouldn't take advice from me, but one thing I have figured out is that about 10% of the population is worth talking to and it is decreasing daily. The trick is to keep looking.

Damn, son. I think you're gonna have an interesting next few years realising that you're actually not that incredibly special.