User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

self-confident and sometimes seen as arrogant Yes and sometimes
    perfectionists Yes
    may reject authority Hmm..more like I don't usually consider it.
    hard-working and reliable Yes, very.
    information gatherers Yes
    imaginative Can be
    insightful Can be
    ambitious Yes
    often spend a lot of time in their own minds A lot of time
    not emotionally demonstrative True
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    nnnn

self-confident and sometimes seen as arrogant - depends and sometimes...I have a lot more doubts about myself than people think I believe
    perfectionists - yes
    may reject authority - Yes, I have no innate respect for authority per se or established hierarchies, at the same time I'm not the person to be contrary for the sake of it and function within the system (though people sometimes call me dangerous or a bit of a troublemaker because I don't have those boundaries in my mind...it's really more a state of mind than stuff that I do concretely)...to me this is just an openness INTJs have...I'm willing to entertain everyone's opinion or listen to what they have to say, everyone can say interesting stuff, everyone can be disappointing (or say not so interesting stuff, it's not like I go around judging people as interesting or boring all day long). Actually, ceecee's reply is probably most accurate on this topic.
    hard-working and reliable - yes
    information gatherers - Yes and no...in that while I often wonder about things I come across on a spontaneous/whimsical basis and want to know more about them, concrete facts bore me when I can instead make intuitive connections...especially gathering information in a planned setting where I'm supposed to go through the gathering meticulously and methodically...that's not for me.
    imaginative - yes
    insightful - yes
    ambitious - yes, but not blindly so, I do take my job/research seriously and have an idea of where I would like to end up (because I think it's both the most interesting and the most pragmatically optimal position for me), but that's always subject to change
    often spend a lot of time in their own minds - yes
    not emotionally demonstrative - depends on my mood

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

self-confident and sometimes seen as arrogant - yes
    perfectionists - yes
    may reject authority - yes, but only if they're idiots. I have no inherent problem with authority.
    hard-working and reliable - yes on the first, but, on the second, I'm no ISTJ. I do what I want. When it comes to serious shit, though, my friends know I will go to any length.
    information gatherers - yes
    imaginative - yes, but I'm no Ne-user. Imagination for me isn't spontaneous playing around. It's more srs bsns.
    insightful - yes
    ambitious - yes
    often spend a lot of time in their own minds - always
    not emotionally demonstrative - it's hard to be. doesn't mean I can't be if the emotion is authentic, it just has to push me over a certain threshold. once i'm over that threshold, i can be very demonstrative, as the emotion is obviously strong.

"may reject authority" should be re-written as "[in principle/automatically] suspicious of authority."

INTJ loves order, so it loves authority, but the problem is it's the INTJ opinion that there's a lot of incompetence in the world. Since INTJ's tend to be good at coming up with solutions to problems, they are suspicious of other people telling them what to do or what-have-you since they think there's better chance others are incompetent than competent [and thereby effective, suitable, rightful authority]. Once a person has been proven as a competent leader or authority figure, they have no problem following that person's lead.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by crack View Post
    "may reject authority" should be re-written as "[in principle/automatically] suspicious of authority."

INTJ loves order, so it loves authority, but the problem is it's the INTJ opinion that there's a lot of incompetence in the world. Since INTJ's tend to be good at coming up with solutions to problems, they are suspicious of other people telling them what to do or what-have-you since they think there's better chance others are incompetent than competent [and thereby effective, suitable, rightful authority]. Once a person has been proven as a competent leader or authority figure, they have no problem following that person's lead.
    Exactly.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    The rest of the list is a pretty good though short list.
    Your kind is not welcome here, IxTJ.

That list applies to me pretty well, though I am usually just hard working with things I am interested in, and I am skeptical of authority usually. I myself like having positions of authority.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jack427 View Post
    Your kind is not welcome here, IxTJ.

That list applies to me pretty well, though I am usually just hard working with things I am interested in, and I am skeptical of authority usually. I myself like having positions of authority.
    You seem to have a dead link to a photo. My interest is waning.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    You seem to have a dead link to a photo. My interest is waning.
    It's a photo, not a link. Look at it without quoting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jack427 View Post
    It's a photo, not a link. Look at it without quoting.
    Well, it's a link to a photo. Which is dead.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

If you open the link in a new tab/window, it works. It just cannot be imbedded in the forum. Proof: It shows a hissing cat.