• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Why is INTJforum So Boring?

D

Dali

...too much of an accepted atmostphere of discrimination and intolerance of certain groups of people (for my tastes! :) )

Which is the reason I migrated over to here.

There had been a name change thread whereby one posted with the username one would like to change to and a mod got around to it and informed the person. SEVERAL NTs had had username changes (which were quickly granted) but when I requested a change, I was basically told to stop wasting the admins' time because my suggested name wasn't "an improvement over the original" (yes, I also "huh'd?") and the thread was locked.

Here, on the other hand, Ivy graciously did the username change for me within a few hours. :wubbie:

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
I was banned from intjforum after just a couple days. I was having fun making friends, then all of a sudden "poof"! Oh well :eek:(

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
Hi there, sure, I got a message saying spam, but I wasn't spamming anyone, didn't receive any spam, and honestly wouldn't know how to if I had some lol. The only spam I know is the nasty food in a can. I know how to run my spam cleaner and spam box on my e-mail to get rid of it, so I'm not sure exactly what they mean :-/ It's okay though because this place seems much more open and friendly :eek:)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Hi there, sure, I got a message saying spam, but I wasn't spamming anyone, didn't receive any spam, and honestly wouldn't know how to if I had some lol. The only spam I know is the nasty food in a can. I know how to run my spam cleaner and spam box on my e-mail to get rid of it, so I'm not sure exactly what they mean :-/ It's okay though because this place seems much more open and friendly :eek:)

Well, if you want warm and friendly atmosphere INTJf is not a right place for you.

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, you're right :eek:)

My introduction post there got really long, like 80 replies/entries, so maybe they thought that was too much. I just responded to everyone who said hello and asked questions which is what I thought intro posts were for lol. Oh well, it's all good. This is nice :eek:)

R

Riva

I see Jezebel as being a very decisive, organized, meticulous, efficient, and unilateral administrator. She seems very cold, yet passionate somehow.

Good thing Haight is sweet and kind. He is the most Lovable person on this forum, although he is the Administrator.

Sometimes I even think that he is a ISFP pretending to be a INTJ.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Good thing Haight is sweet and kind. He is the most Lovable person on this forum, although he is the Administrator.

Sometimes I even think that he is a ISFP pretending to be a INTJ.

Why the word "banned" comes across my mind when I see things like this?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, you're right :eek:)

My introduction post there got really long, like 80 replies/entries, so maybe they thought that was too much. I just responded to everyone who said hello and asked questions which is what I thought intro posts were for lol. Oh well, it's all good. This is nice :eek:)

I dunno, my intro thread was the longest ever...

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm not sure then, I did try to write them and ask, it blocked me though. So, only in an attempt to contact the moderator did I create a new name to ask why it happened and explain that I liked it there & had no intention of ticking anyone off lol. (didn't say the TO'd part though in my message to them) :eek:) So, they didn't write back yet. I don't think they're going to...?

Thanks for having me here though! :eek:) So, you must be the one they were talking about with a record thousand and something in their intro thread? lol - too funny.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If INTJf were more active then it would be cool. I tried posting there, but when I looked there had been like only 10 new posts in a day. Not the speed I like to forum at.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If INTJf were more active then it would be cool. I tried posting there, but when I looked there had been like only 10 new posts in a day. Not the speed I like to forum at.

Huh? They have that many posts in 5 minutes.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Huh? They have that many posts in 5 minutes.

Really? I went there a few nights ago and it was pretty much dead. Hmm, I was planning on checking again sometime anyways.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Why is INTJforum So Boring?

Nietzsche joked that in heaven all the interesting people are missing. This is INTJ forum in a nutshell. In effect, many of the interesting/controversial INTJs such as myself have been banned by the hyperconservative--add in anti-democratic--admin. Moreover, many of the INTJs on the forum are posers and lack the intellectual prowess they believe comes packaged with the personality, setting aside Monte314 of course.

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
Why is INTJforum So Boring?

Nietzsche joked that in heaven all the interesting people are missing. This is INTJ forum in a nutshell. In effect, many of the interesting/controversial INTJs such as myself have been banned by the hyperconservative--add in anti-democratic--admin. Moreover, many of the INTJs on the forum are posers and lack the intellectual prowess they believe comes packaged with the personality, setting aside Monte314 of course.

Monte is cool :yes:

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
it's simple. INTJs are boring creatures by nature, and any larger congregation of them would result in a proportionally sized measure of boredom.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
it's simple. INTJs are boring creatures by nature

What about the INTJ personality makes it psychologically predisposed to boringness? Please elaborate on your point and provide supporting examples.