• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Why is INTJforum So Boring?

BallentineChen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
I prefer it in some respects over this forum. But the trade off for less consideration of social norm / moral assumption for objective conversation is ironically in vindictive group think.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
You guys better hope that Jezebel doesn't find this thread.

Heads are going to roll!

As long as she doesn't figure out who I am on her forum, then I think I'm safe. Otherwise I could end up very :blush:.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
Would ISTJs really care that much about theoretical pursuits like INTJs do though?

Wannabes would.

Whose isn't? Most caucasians, especially those from Britain, and those who emmigrated to the US, will have Norman ancestry.

Actually no, Normans were 10% of the population. Therefore males may have been as low as 5%. Many Norman invaders also went back..

Most American's who trace back to Britain are of Irish descent. The Normans hardly went to Ireland as far as I know. The Vikings stopped off in Dublin though.. probably for a Guiness.

Lastly, I'm really only interested in the male lineage concept because its the line that has the constant Y.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
As long as she doesn't figure out who I am on her forum, then I think I'm safe. Otherwise I could end up very :blush:.

Scaredy cat... Be a man and PM her what you really think. Empower yourself, you know you can do it.

I burnt my jockstrap long ago and became a male feminist. Yeah.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Scaredy cat... Be a man and PM her what you really think. Empower yourself, you know you can do it.

I burnt my jockstrap long ago and became a male feminist. Yeah.

:rofl1:

I tried very hard to get banned on her forum. I'm afraid she will tell all those anarchists, minarchists, and libertarians that I pissed off on her forum that I am on this forum and then they will come over here and wreak havoc. It's exhausting enough arguing with the INTJs that we currently have on this forum. :yes:

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
:rofl1:

I tried very hard to get banned on her forum. I'm afraid she will tell all those anarchists, minarchists, and libertarians that I pissed off on her forum that I am on this forum and then they will come over here and wreak havoc. It's exhausting enough arguing with the INTJs that we currently have on this forum. :yes:

You should do it.

You know, write something really shitty, its really bad I know... but its really fun :devil:

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
You should do it.

You know, write something really shitty, its really bad I know... but its really fun :devil:

Not gonna happen. :D If you want to hang with your INTJ buddies so badly, you can go back to INTJ Central. :coffee:

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
I used to love the INTJ forum, but now I don't even read the threads anymore, I just used to forum to get what I wanted out of it, and now that I have it, I don't see much reason to be there. I do agree that it is boring with the lack of diverse opinions, but recently there has been a wave of INFPs coming to the forum. It is kind of annoying when you have to deal with the underdeveloped INTJs, they can be really annoying. To be fair though, I've never really gotten into this forum and haven't found it that interesting so far, but then again, I rarely visit.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
What's up with the incoming INFPs? Do they thing they can fix us or something?

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I can't say I've encountered many. The really depressed ones are difficult.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Kiddo, I have read some more of your posts about INTJ's, and you really are sounding like this guy:

infp.globalchatter.com :: View topic - INTJ forum and trends...

So is that ^ how you think?

Oh, I know that guy. He's nice once you get to know him.

That's only one person's observations. Also, I personally believe that a lot of the people on the INTJ forum have been mistyped as INTJ. By all means, this isn't the cause of all the disputes, but it does lead to the distillation of INTJ stereotypes because they're "supposed" to act like INTJs. And that does get awfully obnoxious.

Also, the more prolific posters tend to be the more immature ones...

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Kiddo, I have read some more of your posts about INTJ's, and you really are sounding like this guy:

infp.globalchatter.com :: View topic - INTJ forum and trends...

So is that ^ how you think?

I'm not that bad yet. It may surprise you, but my prejudice for INTJs is actually beginning to die off. I think it is quite possible that I have fallen into the trap of judging the entire type based on my experiences with some bad apples. I've actually learned a great deal from yourself and Meta about INTJs that I previously wasn't aware of and I recognize many of my arguments are just overgeneralizing. And another INTJ on this forum has reminded me that there are assholes in every type. Not to mention it is just silly to judge people based on arbitrary things like personality types. Lately I've just been venting a lot of my old frustrations, and now that I have them all laid out I can determine which ones are founded and which ones aren't. The NTJ tactics thread was very helpful because of the feedback I got. A little readjustment and I think I'll be over my idiocy. :yes:

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Oh, I know that guy. He's nice once you get to know him.

Yes, but he only "got to know" a few people. With me, he introduced himself with a frankly immature post that stated that I was immature; No reasoning, explanation, or provocation. Then he rambled on for a rather senseless exchange until he was banned, and after that, he posted that weird article about INTJ's and how they supposedly are (in his head).

So he's nice when he feels like it, but when it serves his purposes, he acts like a jerk.

Also, the more prolific posters tend to be the more immature ones...

So that would mean me, rywatt, Rei, mind_wander, Antares, Jezebel...and you're pretty high up there too.

Do you still mean that?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So that would mean me, rywatt, Rei, mind_wander, Antares, Jezebel...and you're pretty high up there too.

Do you still mean that?

Maybe I do, maybe I don't.

I said it was a tendency, not for sure. I'm not going to name names.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm not that bad yet. It may surprise you, but my prejudice for INTJs is actually beginning to die off. I think it is quite possible that I have fallen into the trap of judging the entire type based on my experiences with some bad apples. I've actually learned a great deal from yourself and Meta about INTJs that I previously wasn't aware of and I recognize many of my arguments are just overgeneralizing. And another INTJ on this forum has reminded me that there are assholes in every type. Not to mention it is just silly to judge people based on arbitrary things like personality types. Lately I've just been venting a lot of my old frustrations, and now that I have them all laid out I can determine which ones are founded and which ones aren't. The NTJ tactics thread was very helpful because of the feedback I got. A little readjustment and I think I'll be over my idiocy. :yes:

That sounds good. When I read earlier that your interactions had been in the politics threads, I just thought, "Yep..." because I know how intense those are compared to the others.

You could always try dating one...