User Tag List

First 324041424344 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I hate to say anything negative for obvious reasons but I absolutely hated the moderation there. I didn't make a lot of posts but the few that I did were heavily moderated. I just came to the conclusion that it wasn't a fit because I didn't want to be controlled or edited in that way. I got really angry and I'm not easily angered. I honestly am perplexed as to what the attraction is.
    There are decent folks there whose posting style rarely triggers the moderation.

One weird tic I'm seeing there in the past couple of years is that a LOT of longstanding members have been banned, people with thousands of posts spanning 2 years or more. They don't post B&D like we do, so you rarely learn why they were banned. They're just gone. I'm wondering if they had a change in the rules that I'm perceiving as more lax, but is hitting other types of people harder?
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    But recently, it just seems that isn't really the case.
    Now, I must brag how I was able to contribute to a slight change in policy at the INTJf forum. Of course, it is entirely possible that they will claim not much has changed (you know the attitude of TJs) but even in the act of claiming not much has changed, it is only logical that there is or was change. I think I lost the friendship of Jezebel over it but I believe it was worth it and I have no regrets whatsoever. I felt the need to stand up and fight for something in which I have seen other people prior to me not be able to pull off, including folks whose vocabulary capacity are much higher than mine. Unlike other proud arrogant folks who like to take full credit, I don't take full credit but I am definitely proud of myself and take some credit for perhaps being the one person for a lack of better words to "break the camel's back" or perhaps be one of the last remaining persons to have what I would term a "final-cause-and-effect" phenomenon.

And yes, as crazy as this sounds, I believe some of the folks that complained were true INTJs like Tengu.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

I would like to offer a thought experiment in that if we were to assume that Jezebel is an ISTJ and Stasis is an INTP, why would anyone be shocked that they might work well together? Si would be Jezebel's first function and Stasis's third function.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

I mean, any romantic relationship of any MBTI can work so would it matter if it were strictly platonic?

Listen carefully to this particular INFJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu15zm0ZAtw

At the brief time (briefer than any other type I "thought" myself as) I thought myself to be an INTJ, I looked around the forums (never participated in it). I found some information to be nice and helpful and I didn't really see a competition, maybe some pride, but that's all. I don't really go to INFJ forums because I find myself kind of bored there to be honest, I feel people of any type exclusively on one forum turns to be quite dull and boring. I like diversity and novelty.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

The thing is, the INTJf forum used to be filled with conservatives and correct me if I am wrong, most Intuitives tend to be either liberal or independent.

But anyways, here’s a list of people and the type I think they are:

Dancingqueen – Initially thought was INTJ but after an intensive contemplation with myself, ISTJ.
    Madden – ISTJ
    Jezebel – ISTJ
    Cooper – ISTJ
    Thebrainpolice – ISTJ
    Midhiel – ISTJ

Ambra – INTJ, even though other people have doubts.
    Anreader - INTJ
    reckful – INTJ
    Monte – INTJ
    Tengu – INTJ
    zibber – INTJ
    geniusofmozart – INTJ
    mieu – INTJ
    Silverity – INTJ, I can see Ni in her eyes, plus, I see far more depth in her than she is leading on.
    INTJane – INTJ, loved that one avatar where she looked liked a female version of a wizard. In addition, loved that other avatar where it looked like someone doing meditation kind of like what Danielle Durland from the Youtube channel Interpersonality said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcqg2i_CSaU
    INTJ Relationships

byte me – ENTP
    kfarb – INFP
    OrangeAppled – INFP, miss her on INTJf.
    scorpiomover – INTP
    femmebott – INTP
    irini- ENFP
    Distance – definitely ENTJ, not the xNTx she sometimes wishes she was.
    Moxiie – Initially thought was ENFP but after an intensive contemplation with myself, ESFP.
    Deconspire – Initially thought was INTP, but after an intensive contemplation with myself, ISTP.
    Ricardo Diaz – definitely not INTP. Not really sure what his type is.

Not really sure why some people think that forum has a lot of INFJs. Have you seen the way people treat each other over there?

I also post on another forum for INFJs, and I can tell you, many of those folks seem like real INFJs to me.
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Don't feel bad, INTJs -- every forum that focuses on any one type are all boring.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Don't feel bad, INTJs -- every forum that focuses on any one type are all boring.
    Why do you think there are so many of us here?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Are there?

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I'm thinking that there's a master plan for INTJs en masse to completely take over these forums. Motivation being an "if I can't have a non-boring forum, then nobody can!!" sort of thing.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics