User Tag List

First 303839404142 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sunako View Post
    They stop you authomatically if you use a proxy. And they recognize you if you use any browser you already have used for the old account. Yes they are organized.
    No, it's just a database entry, every post is IP logged. Use a fresh browser install on a mobile device (connected to the cell network, not wireless) and you could be anyone on that same network.

Or just don't go there. I hear it's boring.
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

It's a place where tangential discussion goes to die.

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    They aren't INTJs, they're mostly ISTJs.
    Why?

MBTI
    DNA
    Socionics
    so

Others feelings are not the primary objects of concern of INTJ's.
    They don't care about making feel good others as they care about themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Without any attempts to bash it, I've been trying to wrap my head around it. Why is INTJforum so boring? What MBTIological reason could there be to explain the phenomenon that occurs when you bring a bunch of Ni/Teers together?

One on one, I have found the few INTJ relationships I have had to be full of sparks (and then full of "forgetting to communicate" time, but, still, the INTJ-INTJ singular relationship is not boring).
    Why is it boring when you bring a bunch of INTJs together?

Is it the moderation of the forum? The mod seems like a kind but incredibly closed-minded (and therefore forum-limiting?) person, from general observation and the few PMs I have exchanged with her. Is it a Cognitive Function reason?

Why? Why?

I can't figure it out. Someone please explain or throw out ideas.
    LIFE is the expression of SELF within and as Oneness and Equality

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by deathwarmedup View Post
    Why?
    Well, for one thing, the extensive rule set and enforcement of those rules is a dead giveaway. It has only succeeded in creating a hive mind, of those willing to be taken by the borg cube.
    I think that it's an extension of the founder, who never really had much of a personality to begin with, before she began this assimilation process.
    It's like having an internet gulag sometimes, when they've come over to INTPc it has a distinct WestSide story dance fight vibe to it, there's no fight in them.

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Well, for one thing, the extensive rule set and enforcement of those rules is a dead giveaway. It has only succeeded in creating a hive mind, of those willing to be taken by the borg cube.
    I think that it's an extension of the founder, who never really had much of a personality to begin with, before she began this assimilation process.
    It's like having an internet gulag sometimes, when they've come over to INTPc it has a distinct WestSide story dance fight vibe to it, there's no fight in them.
    I think the most senior co-administrator is an INTP. He is very much a part of the rule enforcement. I have noticed today, also, that the 'vibe' of the NT subforum here is impressionistically similar to that of INTJf (the usual dorky self-obsession) yet very different from the modest agreeableness of those in the SJ guardhouse.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

To be fair, you seem to be one of the more interesting INTJs- and to be fair, most INTJs seem to be rather boring...so your findings seem to make sense.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by matmos View Post
    At heart they're all wannabe Bond villains. And they know it.
    Do they know how Bond villains generally die? It's rarely a quick or painless death.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Wait, I thought the Borg Cube was an ideal we should all strive for. Everything I believe in is a lie!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78