User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes, look at those ISTJs on their borg cube voyage across the net, assimilating all kinds of detritus and losers looking for confirmation bias and frippery in the pseudo science of the Myers-Briggs "Types" Index.
    See them, scrabbling over each other to be the biggest archetypal douchebag, with nothing more for intuition than a fucking rule book and extensive FAQ, like some sort of quim deprived actuaries of the logical conclusion, for which, attempts to skew the derivation thereof, must be PUNISHED! ...SCHWEINHUUUND! ...EX-TER-MINATE! ...EX-TER-MINATE!

pish.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Sooo, I'm assuming that you're against?...I'm usually good with sarcasm, it being my favorite humor outlet, but...dang...I'm not sure.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTJ

Let's put it this way: If someone offered the choice of spending an hour with a group of internet based ISTJs on an INTJ named forum, or inserting a digit, fully into my anus and then sniffing it, I would have to deliberate.

Riva

How could INTJf be so boring? Aren't INTJs the fun type?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    How could INTJf be so boring? Aren't INTJs the fun type?
    They aren't INTJs, they're mostly ISTJs.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Let's put it this way: If someone offered the choice of spending an hour with a group of internet based ISTJs on an INTJ named forum, or inserting a digit, fully into my anus and then sniffing it, I would have to deliberate.
    That's kinda what I thought, I just wanted to tease a little 'cause you felt pretty strongly about it.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFJ

It's boring cause I left there years ago.

They blocked me for taking multiple accounts and now I am automatically detected if I try to register again. Wtf, do they really spend time with that stuff? I mean tracking down your server so you don't break petty rules? Boring guys. Interesting experiment though.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sunako View Post
    They blocked me for taking multiple accounts and now I am automatically detected if I try to register again. Wtf, do they really spend time with that stuff? I mean tracking down your server so you don't break petty rules? Boring guys. Interesting experiment though.
    You can circumvent it by using either a cell phone browser only (never use that account on your home PC, or if your cell phone is connected to home wifi)
    or you can try a neighbor's wireless, only accessing the site with its own browser, though the IP will likely be of the same ISP and town, which could be a clue if you aren't in a metropolis.
    ...or you can use a proxy/anonymizer, again with a different browser (or with fresh cookies) though that too can be a giveaway if it is too evasive.

They stop you authomatically if you use a proxy. And they recognize you if you use any browser you already have used for the old account. Yes they are organized.