User Tag List

First 283637383940 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I've poked around INTJf a couple of times. There was a lot of good information on the subjects I was researching at the time, so I don't really have any complaints. On a more subjective tip, I feel fairly at home with the INTJ communication style. It's no frills and blunt, but speaking as an NTJ there's something enormously comforting about being able to speak without having to accomadate others stylistically. Think of it as being in a foreign country for years and years. While you may be fluent in that second language, there's nothing like stumbling across a bar frequented by fellow expats and being able to hear your native language spoken, and being able to act in a way natural to you without having to second guess yourself. It's a relief.

I guess my point is that if you go to a forum like that and don't get it, it's probably not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @Zarathustra not an INTJ. Not an Introvert.
    Not to contribute to the derail, but I'll vouch for Zara's INTJness. I can see, though, if all you've come across is the e5 variety of INTJ how you could make this mistake. Besides, being ENTJ is fairly fucking glorious. Who wouldn't claim that if it was theirs for the taking?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I never would have guessed that one so bold as the Big Z would walk away from a challenge as momentous as this typing duel I initiated!

It must not be worth his time...

But, on the bright side, I guess I could take it as a temporary surrender, though if he wants to get back in the game, he needs to do so before I claim the winner's flag.
    He's probably plotting your demise by ignoble means even as you speak.

You'll be dead tomorrow. But I have enjoyed our time together. Remember me in the afterlife.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    He's probably plotting your demise by ignoble means even as you speak.
    Aww his offense wasn't too dire. I'm sure he'll get something honorable that will confer glory on both dispatched and dispatcher. Like death by sharks with lasers on their heads or being rolled in sugar and left by a Bullet ant pile or something.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    4. Everyone feels compelled (as far as I can tell) to show off their wittiness and intelligence every chance they get.
    Quote Originally Posted by yupitsme View Post
    I HATE your use of All, Everyone, Everyone and Everyone. That is, IMO, shameless, inexcusable innaccuracy . You made ZERO attempt at being accurate.

Truly the only place where all and everyone can be used is to claim ALL of your points are flawed because of the exaggerated extreme you assert.

An estimate of what portion actually is in line with your assertions (all of which I disagree with BTW in their current flawed form)

To be honest, a lot of people there seem to act like intellectually superior douchebags but the advice is REALLY useful.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Aww his offense wasn't too dire. I'm sure he'll get something honorable that will confer glory on both dispatched and dispatcher. Like death by sharks with lasers on their heads or being rolled in sugar and left by a Bullet ant pile or something.
    SHARKS ARE BEAUTIFUL MISUNDERSTOOD DELIGHTS. I SHAN'T STAND FOR THEIR NAME BEING SULLIED ANYMORE!!!

(Proving exactly why she would be banned from such a site as that one.)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    To be honest, a lot of people there seem to act like intellectually superior douchebags but the advice is REALLY useful.
    And with one sentance, Aleda manages to summarize not only the general populace's experience of INTJf, but INTJs in general.

Congrats, my dear. You've just won the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    SHARKS ARE BEAUTIFUL MISUNDERSTOOD DELIGHTS. I SHAN'T STAND FOR THEIR NAME BEING SULLIED ANYMORE!!!

Well, I did say that it was an honorable way to die that would confer glory on all involved, ect.

Then again, I was only speculating about the sharks. I'm sure Zara would be willing to swap out the sharks with some...idk...agressively peckish capybaras or something. He can actually be charmingly accomadating in his undying quest for the blood of his foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    And with one sentance, Aleda manages to summarize not only the general populace's experience of INTJf, but INTJs in general.

Congrats, my dear. You've just won the thread.
    Yes! How I love the sound of victory.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    If the potential for being banned from such a site as that one is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

I trolled them.