User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I don't like the way the forum is moderated.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I don't like the way the forum is moderated.
    Here, here!

Plus I also agree that all the cool people were in fact kicked out for literally no reason.

Did I mention how happy I am to find this site!?
    Innovation is the epicenter between Imagination and Logic.
    -Stephen M Cordova

You and your friend can draw together > http://draw.newphidias.com/ <

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.
    -Thomas Jefferson, 1796

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LucidLegend1984 View Post
    Here, here!

Plus I also agree that all the cool people were in fact kicked out for literally no reason.

Did I mention how happy I am to find this site!?
    It might be inappropriate for me to say but I found myself getting really mad about how my posts were moderated. They would delete my posts for little to no reason, merge my threads with no explanation. They deleted a visitor message I'd posted for someone asking about TypologyCentral ("link dropping"). They are very risk averse. Short posts - one liners are deemed to have no substance and looked down upon. It's like you are supposed to write a paragraph providing a lot of words when it's unnecessary. It amazes me that a person who is an INTJ would put up with the constraints and overly controlling style. Perhaps it is just a reaction that I have, which is unique to me, that doesn't bother others as much. Maybe it's projection on my part in combination with the enneagram 6 or something.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

WhoCares

Its boring for me because the whole forum is full of these types of threads.

My intellect eclipses everyone elses intellect.
    Bitter men who can't get a girlfriend, and its all 'her' fault.
    Look at how logical I am...no you're not and here's the flaw in your thinking.

Everything there is just a variation on those themes. I cant stand the constant ego stroking and dick measuring that goes on over there. Its a good thing INTJs are not common, they are not well liked for very good reasons.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Its a good thing INTJs are not common, they are not well liked for very good reasons.
    Their bubbly personality?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I tried signing up over there when I was super interested in ENFP-INTJ relationships. My computer overheated halfway through sign-up, and shut down, but when I tried logging in with the initial information, I wasn't given entry. Then, when I tried signing up under a different name, I got an error saying I already had an account, and that both accounts were suspended. I messaged the authority I was told to message and did not receive an answer. I messaged again and did not receive an answer.

So I'm kind of done with INTJf, before I even got started.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

hmm, i never been on there. i might have to visit sometime.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Its a good thing INTJs are not common, they are not well liked for very good reasons.

Do u really think INTJs are unpopular?

Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    I guess I have to take back that last post. I was banned from INTJf a few days ago with no warning. I registered when I was underage, and I forgot that they had the policy because I had not been there in about a year. I understand that I shouldn't have signed up then, but I did not appreciate the fact that the ban was permanent; something I find to be very unfair. There is also no way at all to contact a mod once you are banned (stupid, IMHO) and they do have a policy against duplicate accounts, but what am I supposed to do if I want to inquire as to why I was so harshly banned, or any other explanation? So I made one more account, apologizing for even doing so and also making the point that one cannot contact mods without having an account...well, I was banned again, permanently. I was polite about the whole thing and asked kindly as to an explanation why I was permabanned the first time and I did not even get a response. You would think they'd at least try to be civil with a member who has been there for years.

Ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    INTJ Forum is one of my favourites, and I am not an INTJ.

I dislike going on forums catering specifically to my type (INTP) because it feels like a circle jerk. I have no desire to vent my INTP-specific problems with other INTPs online and I don't feel the need to re-state x and y about myself in order to feel some sort of relation. When I am on the INTJ Forum, I can provide more insight, usually because many of their topics revolve around the INTP. It seems more beneficial that I help inform others about my type instead of going on and on about things I already know/everyone else already knows on the INTP forum.
    so hard

I was gonna say its boring because the most entertaining shit stirring INTJs are all here of course! Whether by choice or banning I dunno but here all the same.

Party on!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Any forum where there is a risk of centralised perspectives is going to be boring.*

Although there are tons of other reasons which have been identified here .

*I dont necessarily mean that being INTJ means they will have the same perspectives....how ludicrous, but if many of the same type, (or allegedly the same type), gather, then they end up creating a series of warped archetypes of what constitutes a type and therefore many of them end up trying to fit into this archetype, whether they are aware of it or not.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I used to enjoy posting to the MBTI subforum at INTJf but that area has been taken over by a couple of individuals who are determined to impose their own narrow interpretations on the subject. Seems like the most knowledgeable participants have managed to get themselves banned.