User Tag List

First 253334353637 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A

I post there, and overall I like having the dissenting voices that make me think after I post. I see some individual probable ISTJs, but overall I don't get an ISTJ vibe.
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

• MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

INTJ Forum is one of my favourites, and I am not an INTJ.

I dislike going on forums catering specifically to my type (INTP) because it feels like a circle jerk. I have no desire to vent my INTP-specific problems with other INTPs online and I don't feel the need to re-state x and y about myself in order to feel some sort of relation. When I am on the INTJ Forum, I can provide more insight, usually because many of their topics revolve around the INTP. It seems more beneficial that I help inform others about my type instead of going on and on about things I already know/everyone else already knows on the INTP forum.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

I guess I have to take back that last post. I was banned from INTJf a few days ago with no warning. I registered when I was underage, and I forgot that they had the policy because I had not been there in about a year. I understand that I shouldn't have signed up then, but I did not appreciate the fact that the ban was permanent; something I find to be very unfair. There is also no way at all to contact a mod once you are banned (stupid, IMHO) and they do have a policy against duplicate accounts, but what am I supposed to do if I want to inquire as to why I was so harshly banned, or any other explanation? So I made one more account, apologizing for even doing so and also making the point that one cannot contact mods without having an account...well, I was banned again, permanently. I was polite about the whole thing and asked kindly as to an explanation why I was permabanned the first time and I did not even get a response. You would think they'd at least try to be civil with a member who has been there for years.

Ridiculous.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I haven't logged onto my account in quite some time. But I got along with most of the members there, and while the forum was kinda boring, I didn't get the feeling that many members were stuck-up snobs.

Which is also what made the forum boring. The stuck-up snobs are so much more fun to make fun of.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    I guess I have to take back that last post. I was banned from INTJf a few days ago with no warning. I registered when I was underage, and I forgot that they had the policy because I had not been there in about a year. I understand that I shouldn't have signed up then, but I did not appreciate the fact that the ban was permanent; something I find to be very unfair. There is also no way at all to contact a mod once you are banned (stupid, IMHO) and they do have a policy against duplicate accounts, but what am I supposed to do if I want to inquire as to why I was so harshly banned, or any other explanation? So I made one more account, apologizing for even doing so and also making the point that one cannot contact mods without having an account...well, I was banned again, permanently. I was polite about the whole thing and asked kindly as to an explanation why I was permabanned the first time and I did not even get a response. You would think they'd at least try to be civil with a member who has been there for years.

Ridiculous.
    We INTPs forgive your treasonous ways.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

I am grateful for that, thank you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    INTJ Forum is one of my favourites, and I am not an INTJ.

I dislike going on forums catering specifically to my type (INTP) because it feels like a circle jerk. I have no desire to vent my INTP-specific problems with other INTPs online and I don't feel the need to re-state x and y about myself in order to feel some sort of relation. When I am on the INTJ Forum, I can provide more insight, usually because many of their topics revolve around the INTP. It seems more beneficial that I help inform others about my type instead of going on and on about things I already know/everyone else already knows on the INTP forum.
    That's the main reason I left INTJforum since everything I wanted to say had already been said ten times.

MBTI
    InTj

Meh. I'm not a forum junkie, but I do appreciate INTPc and INTJf. I don't take it too much to heart, honestly. There are some interesting discussions, but most of the time it goes a bit like this:

"What do you think of the colour red?"

"It's cool."

"I hate it, it's too S for my tastes."

"[LAME PERIOD JOKE]"

"[WALL OF TEXT ABOUT HOW THE COLOUR RED LINKS TO MBTI TYPE"

And no post quotes through all of that, just everyone stating their opinion and collecting data.

Not that there's anything wrong and/or not fun about collecting data

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

It's remarkable how many posts some ISTPs have there. I'm not one of them, being new there. I have noted there that I'm not going to be frequently posting. Personally I appreciate the diversity that this forum has to offer.

At least they're kind enough to have an introductions forum. infjs.com doesn't have a visible introductions forum.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ENFp

lol they got into that boring uptight unwelcoming slump because they banned the fun relaxed challenging people (including me, yay) so it's deserved
    to make an analogy, it's a system that has turned against itself like an autoimune disease for lack of varied gene pool