• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Why is INTJforum So Boring?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who doesn't like Monte314 when you see this:

Chief Scientist; Adjunct Full Professor of Computer Science; six times Who's Who in the World; national, state Advisory Panels; author of two books, many papers; Jedi Math Dog

INTJ Forum - View Profile: Monte314

And it is laughable if people think Monte is an INFJ.
The highlighted is almost an oxymoron.

Duffy

It's better than the INFJ forum. You wanna see a snore fest? Go to any INFJ forum or NF forum for that matter. The INTJ forum won't make you diabetic and I like the sardonic sense of humor. INTPcentral was alright for a while, until inferior Fe caused an implosion. ahaha

Also, this forum isn't all that diverse. It's overrun by feelers. Not enough "T". I need some salt on my fries. No icing, pls.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJf is a lot more diverse than I originally thought. There is always a debate or discussion on current events, which is cool. It's also more active and controversial as the mods allow many topics to be discussed and don't intervene as much when things get heated.

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Also, this forum isn't all that diverse. It's overrun by feelers. Not enough "T". I need some salt on my fries. No icing, pls.

The Personality Cafe Forum is also overrun by Feelers, probably more so than here.