User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    INTJf is designed to be a discussion forum and if that structure turns off people who are only looking to socialize then it works as intended.
    I am still working on understanding the concept of realising a discussion between two human beings without a social aspect to it .

There was even a time, when socializing was expected from you, to be taken serious in public.

Guess without it we are working towards machine world, what of course would be desireable
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am still working on understanding the concept of realising a discussion between two human beings without a social aspect to it .

There was even a time, when socializing was expected from you, to be taken serious in public.

Guess without it we are working towards machine world, what of course would be desireable
    This is precisely why I like the forum. Idea space is a good place to be able to visit without all the distractions of social roles. There are few things better in this world than a discussion between two human beings without a social aspect to it.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Sure there is not

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Sure there is not
    It's a matter of degree. Two prominent elements in social interactions that can distract from exploring ideas are emotions and ego. These can also become intertwined. Emotional responses to ideas can distort the ideas, but if these are free from ego, they only require a little attending to to resolve them. Ego is the main social problem that distracts from and distorts ideas. Who am I and who are you? What is our relative social power and how does that affect the interpretation of our ideas? Are you too young to be right? Are you too poor? Wrong gender or race? Wrong personality? Not enough social charisma to be right? You aren't polite enough to be right? Or you aren't rude enough to have a good idea? Egotistical thinking invariably sets up "Us vs Them" paradigms that take priority over the ideas. All these social paradigms are irrelevant to the exploration of actual ideas. It doesn't matter who you are. Integrity is measured in the solidity of the idea. To be rid of (or minimize) these dynamics gives ideas their best chance at growth.

It is interesting that this doesn't naturally occur more often on the internet, since it cuts out the non-verbal communication and has a level of anonymity. That it is difficult to find in this context says a lot about human beings inability to think outside the box of social roles.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well ok that puts the issue in a light I can understand aswell. Concerning me myself for example I always try to mark statements as being influenced by ego to be fair with others.

I sometimes see aswell that there are things concerning the ego of a person that influence their judgement or reasoning or feeling. Ego things, like being to young or having a general lack of crucial information to generate an alternate PoV on a given situation.

That tho are things, I could never talk about. This would drain my energy and depress me to the point of no return, if I were to see, measured against an imaginative point zero, how much lack of ego-freeness / objectivenesses there is in the world.

I think maybe in the end, the INTJ and the ENTP seek out the same things, just go different ways and express it in different forms.

You can chat on INTJCentral, I personally wont bug you there and I am in no other forums concerning the mbti topic than this one.

Just bear in mind, when conversing with outwordlers from time to time, try not to sound too outerwordly

MBTI
    nnnn

I agree with you, toonia, on one level there is an exceptional form of freedom/openminded-ness at INTJf. INTPc seems to have the opposite form of openmindedness/freedom.

MBTI
    INTJ

This thread reminds me of high school.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    This thread reminds me of high school.
    Dont you think that was very inapropiate ?

MBTI
    INTJ

Not in the slightest.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Dont you think that was very inapropiate ?
    Hmm, someone didn't like highschool...
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4