User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    INTJ (and INFJ) are fairly rare types. I think that a lot of ISTJs have mis-identified/tested and have infiltrated the ranks and are assimilating the site like a borg virus
    I think that is true. ISTs are probably prevalent online. It is a natural fit for those types as well, and they are quite analytical. Most of these MBTI sites have high representations of Sensor counterparts identifying as iNtuitives in my impression as well and stretches the overall culture in that direction.

I like the INTJforum with the inclusion of the ISTJ "thought police". It is a good way to have ideas challenged and tested against different perspectives. I guess I like hanging out with borg.
    Last edited by labyrinthine; 06-14-2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: maybe shouldn't include that info? not sure
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Why have I never answered to this thread?
    Ah, the INTJf. I was registered there, too for a while. But eventually I felt totally out of place; because if you are a balanced (even just partially) INTJ, you will have to die over there. The last time I have been on that forum; I noticed it was the paragon of INTJ-stereotypes. To put it VERY simple: if you even just say "Hi" a bit too friendly over there, you will be immediately labeled *INFJ* or something like that.

Plus, somehow I get the feeling that our INTJ friend here on the forum (was it Eco?) is right with his signature when he says: "Hell is other INTJs". One INTJ is fine; two are also okay; three maybe; four or five...but when there is too many; there's gonna be freakin' war. At least those are my personal experiences. That forum IS war. Good thing there are also a FEW other types on there. Hehe.

Also, I don't really like their close-mindedness. That forum felt like a freakin' Marine Camp sometimes.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Halp I signed up on INTJf!
    Last edited by Kasper; 06-15-2009 at 02:35 AM. Reason: link removed
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Plus, somehow I get the feeling that our INTJ friend here on the forum (was it Eco?) is right with his signature when he says: "Hell is other INTJs".
    It is me, and I am a she.

As for INTJforum, IMO introverted perception (in this case Ni) backed up by Te can't really stand alone socially. I think INTJs do have our social niche on an internet forum in the form of dry commentary (thanks for the laudatory comments on this post, folks, I had almost forgotten how popular snarkiness can be!), but this niche role is reactive and hence requires the presence of other types. It seems to me that the backbone types who actually keep a lively discussion going instead use extroverted perception (Ne) and/or Ti/Fe (which explains why NTPs are so popular on internet forums (of all places )). The latter combination plays so much better than Fi/Te due to the lucid objectivity of Ti vs. the passionate subjectivity of Fi as well as the useful Fe feel for the audience vs. the misplaced Te organizational drive that Tallulah pointed out here to my lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Have the INTJs turned the picture thread into an accounting thread?
    Incidentally, this post was effectively followed up by EffEmDoubleyou in a display of the INTJ dryness mentioned above:

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Back in line, #54976-A.
    Much better.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The worst thing about INTJf was all the Fi floating around. It was tolerable at first, but when several NFP refugees from INFPgc came in that one time... well, it got a little out of hand. I think myself and a few NTPs got dismissed as "shallow social engineers" or something.

I hear it cleared up, but I don't really feel like going back to investigate at this point, knowing how likely the forum culture over there is to fall into Fi that I can't keep up with. I could fake Te well enough for a casual conversation, but my lack of Fi is what makes them look down on me in the end.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If it's any consolation, they probably feel the same about Fe sometimes, hence their strong reaction
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Halp I signed up on INTJf!
    Wouldn't it be so cool if we followed Costrin into the darkness? I don't want to be unoriginal, but I love the idea . I bet I'll get kicked out before costrin... If I can be bothered signing up in the first place...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I put the sexy in "INTJCentral" ... no wait that didnt work
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Wouldn't it be so cool if we followed Costrin into the darkness? I don't want to be unoriginal, but I love the idea . I bet I'll get kicked out before costrin... If I can be bothered signing up in the first place...
    If the aim is trolling, please dont. I like it there and find trolling lame

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    As for INTJforum, IMO introverted perception (in this case Ni) backed up by Te can't really stand alone socially. I think INTJs do have our social niche on an internet forum in the form of dry commentary (thanks for the laudatory comments on this post, folks, I had almost forgotten how popular snarkiness can be!), but this niche role is reactive and hence requires the presence of other types.
    There are actually a lot of other types on INTJf. I've never really noticed what you are talking about since the format of the forum is not intended to be social the way this one is. INTJf is designed to be a discussion forum and if that structure turns off people who are only looking to socialize then it works as intended. What would be the point if all forums were the same? There's plenty of room online for different formats.