User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    Why is INTJforum So Boring?

Nietzsche joked that in heaven all the interesting people are missing. This is INTJ forum in a nutshell. In effect, many of the interesting/controversial INTJs such as myself have been banned by the hyperconservative--add in anti-democratic--admin. Moreover, many of the INTJs on the forum are posers and lack the intellectual prowess they believe comes packaged with the personality, setting aside Monte314 of course.
    That's why I don't post there. It's a wankfest for self-important libertarianistas.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

There is an INTJ forum ? Ouh my
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP

Why does a garbage-truck stink?
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    Why does a garbage-truck stink?
    Well said. By the way, you're ADHD even for an ENFP. That's like the 3rd avatar change in 2 days.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

It may not be entertaining enough for me to stay there for too long, but I like the new banner they have. "Masterminds, innovators, villains, virgins"... that place could really be great if they didn't ban all the cool people.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I never really found it boring, but I was here first, all my friends kept posting here, and all my favorite posters over there eventually became regulars here. So it just became pointless to go over there.
    Ouh, I see... my friends watch soccer
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I find it is like a library that is relatively quiet and filled with interesting ideas. What others might be calling "boring", I call "quiet".

I'm impressed with the site. For a good ten years or so I have been looking for a place online to discuss ideas and be challenged, and that doesn't have the typical online social distractions. So far that site fits the bill rather well.

I like this site as well, but have to give the INTJs their kudos for the strengths of that site. It is a needed outlet online.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I find it is like a library that is relatively quiet and filled with interesting ideas. What others might be calling "boring", I call "quiet".

I'm impressed with the site. For a good ten years or so I have been looking for a place online to discuss ideas and be challenged, and that doesn't have the typical online social distractions. So far that site fits the bill rather well.

I like this site as well, but have to give the INTJs their kudos for the strengths of that site. It is a needed outlet online.

thats actually true...not a lot of threads get derailed. check out entp.org; any thread that is still on topic by page 3 needs to go in a trophy case

i like how they can go in-depth with most subjects. something i have difficulty with...Ni/Ne difference i guess. to me every sentence, every word represents a new dimension. to them, its all just part of a whole that they will either put their stamp on or burn to the ground

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    thats actually true...not a lot of threads get derailed. check out entp.org; any thread that is still on topic by page 3 needs to go in a trophy case

i like how they can go in-depth with most subjects. something i have difficulty with...Ni/Ne difference i guess. to me every sentence, every word represents a new dimension. to them, its all just part of a whole that they will either put their stamp on or burn to the ground
    That makes sense. I find both approaches interesting as long as the content consists of interesting ideas. I'm likely more liberal in my ideas than the norm at the INTJ forum, but overall it makes sense so far in terms of focus and response to ideas.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJ (and INFJ) are fairly rare types. I think that a lot of ISTJs have mis-identified/tested and have infiltrated the ranks and are assimilating the site like a borg virus