User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 444

  1. #171
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    If INTJf were more active then it would be cool. I tried posting there, but when I looked there had been like only 10 new posts in a day. Not the speed I like to forum at.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  2. #172
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    If INTJf were more active then it would be cool. I tried posting there, but when I looked there had been like only 10 new posts in a day. Not the speed I like to forum at.
    Huh? They have that many posts in 5 minutes.

  3. #173
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Huh? They have that many posts in 5 minutes.
    Really? I went there a few nights ago and it was pretty much dead. Hmm, I was planning on checking again sometime anyways.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  4. #174
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Why is INTJforum So Boring?

    Nietzsche joked that in heaven all the interesting people are missing. This is INTJ forum in a nutshell. In effect, many of the interesting/controversial INTJs such as myself have been banned by the hyperconservative--add in anti-democratic--admin. Moreover, many of the INTJs on the forum are posers and lack the intellectual prowess they believe comes packaged with the personality, setting aside Monte314 of course.

  5. #175
    Member Curious1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    Why is INTJforum So Boring?

    Nietzsche joked that in heaven all the interesting people are missing. This is INTJ forum in a nutshell. In effect, many of the interesting/controversial INTJs such as myself have been banned by the hyperconservative--add in anti-democratic--admin. Moreover, many of the INTJs on the forum are posers and lack the intellectual prowess they believe comes packaged with the personality, setting aside Monte314 of course.
    Monte is cool

  6. #176
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    it's simple. INTJs are boring creatures by nature, and any larger congregation of them would result in a proportionally sized measure of boredom.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  7. #177
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    it's simple. INTJs are boring creatures by nature
    What about the INTJ personality makes it psychologically predisposed to boringness? Please elaborate on your point and provide supporting examples.

  8. #178
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    What about the INTJ personality makes it psychologically predisposed to boringness? Please elaborate on your point and provide supporting examples.
    no u
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  9. #179
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    no u
    excellent, i guess i underestimated this forum in thinking that nobody would get the gist of that message.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  10. #180
    Senior Member Ishida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    no u
    this fo reel
    What a waste of life..

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] From an ESFP: Why is everyone so surprised when I say something intelligent?!
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 05:23 AM
  2. Why is everyone so upset about AIG bonuses being contractually fufilled?
    By Venom in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:47 PM
  3. Why is it so hard to not feed the trolls?
    By Zergling in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 05:23 AM
  4. Why is this so funny?
    By proteanmix in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO