User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ...too much of an accepted atmostphere of discrimination and intolerance of certain groups of people (for my tastes! )
    Which is the reason I migrated over to here.

There had been a name change thread whereby one posted with the username one would like to change to and a mod got around to it and informed the person. SEVERAL NTs had had username changes (which were quickly granted) but when I requested a change, I was basically told to stop wasting the admins' time because my suggested name wasn't "an improvement over the original" (yes, I also "huh'd?") and the thread was locked.

Here, on the other hand, Ivy graciously did the username change for me within a few hours.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I was banned from intjforum after just a couple days. I was having fun making friends, then all of a sudden "poof"! Oh well :o(

Quote Originally Posted by Curious1 View Post
    I was banned from intjforum after just a couple days. I was having fun making friends, then all of a sudden "poof"! Oh well :o(
    Can we at least know the reason ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hi there, sure, I got a message saying spam, but I wasn't spamming anyone, didn't receive any spam, and honestly wouldn't know how to if I had some lol. The only spam I know is the nasty food in a can. I know how to run my spam cleaner and spam box on my e-mail to get rid of it, so I'm not sure exactly what they mean :-/ It's okay though because this place seems much more open and friendly :o)

Hi there, sure, I got a message saying spam, but I wasn't spamming anyone, didn't receive any spam, and honestly wouldn't know how to if I had some lol. The only spam I know is the nasty food in a can. I know how to run my spam cleaner and spam box on my e-mail to get rid of it, so I'm not sure exactly what they mean :-/ It's okay though because this place seems much more open and friendly :o)
    Well, if you want warm and friendly atmosphere INTJf is not a right place for you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Yeah, you're right :o)

My introduction post there got really long, like 80 replies/entries, so maybe they thought that was too much. I just responded to everyone who said hello and asked questions which is what I thought intro posts were for lol. Oh well, it's all good. This is nice :o)

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I see Jezebel as being a very decisive, organized, meticulous, efficient, and unilateral administrator. She seems very cold, yet passionate somehow.
    Good thing Haight is sweet and kind. He is the most Lovable person on this forum, although he is the Administrator.

Sometimes I even think that he is a ISFP pretending to be a INTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Good thing Haight is sweet and kind. He is the most Lovable person on this forum, although he is the Administrator.

Sometimes I even think that he is a ISFP pretending to be a INTJ.

Why the word "banned" comes across my mind when I see things like this?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Yeah, you're right :o)

My introduction post there got really long, like 80 replies/entries, so maybe they thought that was too much. I just responded to everyone who said hello and asked questions which is what I thought intro posts were for lol. Oh well, it's all good. This is nice :o)
    I dunno, my intro thread was the longest ever...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'm not sure then, I did try to write them and ask, it blocked me though. So, only in an attempt to contact the moderator did I create a new name to ask why it happened and explain that I liked it there & had no intention of ticking anyone off lol. (didn't say the TO'd part though in my message to them) :o) So, they didn't write back yet. I don't think they're going to...?

Thanks for having me here though! :o) So, you must be the one they were talking about with a record thousand and something in their intro thread? lol - too funny.