User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Maybe I do, maybe I don't.

I said it was a tendency, not for sure. I'm not going to name names.
    I think that tendency is around the 100-400 post range, especially those who post only in the politics and religion threads. They tend to be the confrontational ones.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    You could always try dating one...
    Actually I have dated an INTJ before. It didn't work out, but we are pretty good friends. See my old break up thread for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I think that tendency is around the 100-400 post range, especially those who post only in the politics and religion threads. They tend to be the confrontational ones.
    Mostly it was the psych threads that annoyed me. I didn't care to venture into the politics and religion threads.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Mostly it was the psych threads that annoyed me. I didn't care to venture into the politics and religion threads.
    Hm. Even the psychology threads annoyed you?

I am (actually was) heavily involved in the politics and religion threads, participating in numerous debates with the nastiest debaters. I recently began to find that rather tiresome, since the debates frequently became redundant and stagnant, or were reduced to one-sided name-calling.

But, at least I held my own there, and now I am content to browse the light topics, like psychology.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Hm. Even the psychology threads annoyed you?

I am (actually was) heavily involved in the politics and religion threads, participating in numerous debates with the nastiest debaters. I recently began to find that rather tiresome, since the debates frequently became redundant and stagnant, or were reduced to one-sided name-calling.

But, at least I held my own there, and now I am content to browse the light topics, like psychology.
    Some of the psych was okay but so much of it was permeated with the 'holier than thou' attitude concerning INTJs being better than everyone else. The MBTI discussion can still be interesting, but a lot of the psych discussion became no better than the whining and justification on livejournal.

It annoyed me. MBTI is a tool, a theory giving all types the opportunity to be balanced and valuable in their own right, even if, well, many of them would get on the average INTJ's nerves.

Yes, life can be hard sometimes, but that's no reason to whine about it and make one have to sift through that much crap in one's pursuit of knowlegde.

My, that was ranty, wasn't it?

I came to this forum to see if it was different, but I see that, as usual, there are still forum politics. I guess it's going to be like that anywhere you go, though.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    What's up with the incoming INFPs? Do they thing they can fix us or something?
    We were encouraged to go over (from INFPgc).

I think some of us went, got bored, and left. It's a smilie desert!

INFPs much prefer smilie desserts.

/irritating mode

As I said in that linked thread, the INTJs on INFPgc are much more human and dynamic than many of the ones I've seen at INTJc.

It does seem to be related to several very outspoken individuals trying to out-INTJ each other according to INTJ descriptions. If INTJ descriptions had included "saucy", "alluring" and "pantaloon-wearing", then perhaps the forum would be more interesting. Which is not to say that INTJs aren't naturally saucy, alluring or have a penchant for puffy pants.

Incidentally, RWDZ really is a nice fellow - however, he is also like a St Bernard puppy who accidentally packed explosives in his cask instead of brandy... (which is why I like him! ).
    Likes big sexy liked this post

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    We were encouraged to go over (from INFPgc).
    Who did that, and why?

If INTJ descriptions had included "saucy", "alluring" and "pantaloon-wearing", then perhaps the forum would be more interesting. Which is not to say that INTJs aren't naturally saucy, alluring or have a penchant for puffy pants.
    *chuckles*

My pants aren't usually very puffy, and I'm probably not either of the other two. Unless it's enchilada sauce. I love enchilada sauce.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Well, I don't think it's that boring. =S
    Introverted: 100%
    INtuition: 95%
    Feeling: 58%
    Perceiving: 89%

5w4 sp/sx

INFP.gc

MBTI
    INTP

Change the colors. I'm sure the drab gray colors don't help. Institute a mandatory two smiley per post edict.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yes, but he only "got to know" a few people. With me, he introduced himself with a frankly immature post that stated that I was immature; No reasoning, explanation, or provocation. Then he rambled on for a rather senseless exchange until he was banned, and after that, he posted that weird article about INTJ's and how they supposedly are (in his head).

So he's nice when he feels like it, but when it serves his purposes, he acts like a jerk.
    Dear "The Last Mohican",

In case you wondered, I'm your dreadest nightmare, under a different name. I am the one you refer as a jerk.

So, then...

1) There was absolutely no connection between my ban and our exchange. As a matter of fact, the moderators agreed with me on this point, so they didn't touch it.

2) It seems you have been deeply affected by our exchange. Weeks after that, you still complain about it everywhere, in many posts. You even created a thread on the INTJ-f just to explain how awful I was, but most of the the INTJs there (the real ones) realized how childish and ridiculous this was.

3) If you dare, show us a link so everybody could see our discussion and why you seem so angry against me. But don't be surprized if everybody laugh at you after having read it.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI